Christmas theme for metropolis
I made a Christmas theme for metropolis, xbt file can be downloaded from:

https://github.com/smfontes/skin.metropo...istmas.xbt

Click the "Download" button and store Christmas.xbt in addons/skin.metropolis/media

Some screen shots:

Thanks @sfontes for sharing. It looks really nice.

While I was downloading, I saw your extra-fanart branch and installed that as well. Hope you don't mind. Flicked through a few movies, tv shows and albums and it is working well. It also fixed some other view problems I reported a while ago.
Are you are taking requests? Add rotating fanart to the home screen for fanart in the library. The only option currently is to point to a folder that holds multi-fanart.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I like it.
Believe it or not, this is the third Christmas theme made by users. Smile
Hopefully jingai adds it to the repository.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2021-12-16, 08:18)Karellen Wrote: Are you are taking requests? Add rotating fanart to the home screen for fanart in the library. The only option currently is to point to a folder that holds multi-fanart.
I don't take requests, but that is something I may work on.
Thank you for the reputation vote.
(2021-12-17, 08:39)MacGyver Wrote: I like it.
Believe it or not, this is the third Christmas theme made by users. Smile
Hopefully jingai adds it to the repository.
I'm glad you liked the theme - do you know where I could find the other Christmas themes you mentioned?
I can make a pull request to Jingai's repository - would that be worth trying?
(2021-12-18, 08:51)sfontes Wrote: I'm glad you liked the theme - do you know where I could find the other Christmas themes you mentioned?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338298
But the links are long since dead.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
sfontes,

I noticed this post too late to make use of this theme last Christmas, but I am looking forward to displaying it this year. Thanks very much for sharing.

tobor
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
(2021-12-19, 06:38)MacGyver Wrote:
(2021-12-18, 08:51)sfontes Wrote: I'm glad you liked the theme - do you know where I could find the other Christmas themes you mentioned?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338298
But the links are long since dead.
That was me.... I made that!!!!! Ill have to see if i can find the files! The only issue is, its a different build of the skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Christmas theme for metropolis0