DTS HD Master Audio Not playing
I can not get KODI - 19.3 downloaded from the google play store on to my Nivida Shield Pro (2021) to play DTS HD Master Audio 5.1

I have the Shield Pro hooked up to a (2021) Pansonic JZ 1500 TV. with a Sonos Arch. (2021)

Can not get any DTS HD Master Audio to play on Kodi. The Moviess files I have tired all play well on plex, but will not output any sound on KODI if they are DTS HD Master Audio (all other formats work great.)

Can any one offer any suggestion how to fix this?
My settings are:  Audio Tab inside KODI
Output configuration - Optimized

Allow Passthough - ON
Passthough output device - AudioTrack (IEC), Kodi IEC packer (recommended)
Dolby Digital (AC3) capable receiver - ON
Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC3) capable receiver - ON
DTS capable receiver - ON
TrueD capable receiver - ON
DTS-HD capable receiver - ON
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
AFAIK Sonos Arc does not support DTS-HD but only DTS so you need to disable DTS-HD passthrough to let Kodi decode and send LPCM to soundbar. "play well on plex" does not mean that your soundbar is getting passthrough & doing decoding.
Also TV's usually only have one HDMI that is eARC. Then the AVR / soundbar MUST be plugged into that HDMI (e.g HDMI 2).

And Shield on an HDMI that is capable of 4K HDR, etc. (18Gbps) (e.g HDMI 1).

ANY OTHER setup will not work.... of course  eARC MUST be enabled in TV settings   (probably is factory default disabled for compatibility reasons)
Hello I have kodi nexus 20, and I can't play dts hd master audio sound from kodi with a soundbar compatible with dts hd and just like the tv, it's all configured, with demos if you play master audio outside of kodi but in a movie with master audio you don't hear a solution?
(2023-03-09, 15:24)Mariotelli Wrote: Hello I have kodi nexus 20, and I can't play dts hd master audio sound from kodi with a soundbar compatible with dts hd and just like the tv, it's all configured, with demos if you play master audio outside of kodi but in a movie with master audio you don't hear a solution?
this isnt universal support in kodi, its per instance per device so providing a Debug Log would be needed, instructions in the link

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DTS HD Master Audio Not playing0