• 9(current)
Mod EstuaryPVR+ Skin MOD (Matrix)
@Dumyat
Any chance for adding this great window from Unfussy skin ? ( not maintained anymore 🥲)

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2870139

Horizontal Channelguide ( with option to choose pvr art or channel icon on the left)
(2023-11-09, 01:41)Chris230291 Wrote: Sorry, I think I got confused with a similar skin where programs had a coloured line at the bottom of them.

Are the thumbnails prone to mismatches?
I am seeing a lot of incorrect imagery.
I believe the home menu limitations were removed at the start of Kodi 20 after I created an issue on the GitHub page.
Is it possible to translate program titles?
Yeah, I believe that's the same version of the SHS I'm using.

Ah, when you click the back button on your remote and get to the channel groups, press the 'UP' button which will then show the PVR sideblade. This will display an option that says 'Show Block Genre Colours'. If you disable that, then the genre strip colours will be shown instead at the bottom of each programme title.  Wink

Unfortunately there are sometimes mismatches. Normally, I see them with TV show or Movie titles with the same name. If you press 'C' on your keyboard to bring up the context menu and then select 'Artwork Options' you can fix mismatches by selecting the 2nd option down on the artwork options (Refresh - Manual Lookup). Once you've selected the correct TV show or Movie (if its available), this artwork will be stored in the Simple Artwork Cache for the programme title you did a manual refresh on. 

If the home menu limitation was removed on Kodi 20, then a change to Kodi core was maybe required and might not be available to backport to Kodi 19. 

Nah, I can't honestly think of any easy way to automatically translate programme titles.
(2023-11-09, 17:15)Jönke Wrote: @Dumyat
Any chance for adding this great window from Unfussy skin ? ( not maintained anymore 🥲)
@Jönke
That looks very similar to what I have already, so shouldn't be too difficult to implement.
Not sure if it will done for Matrix though, as I'm really wanting to move on now and get more up-to-date with Nexus and Omega.
Thanks , great news 🙏
Version 0.3.2 just pushed and available to download from the Git

Update includes: -
  • Further tweaks to OSD info panel size and layout for Video and Live TV items.
  • New skin setting option added for Live TV to display controls OSD without PVR poster artwork and show channel number and channel name instead (This is now the default behaviour for Live TV)
  • New skin setting option added for OSD Channels Dialog to show channel icon instead of PVR poster artwork. Alignment of long programme titles fixed. Season / Episode / Episode Name added to plot panel.
  • New layout for TV Guide OSD Dialog.
  • New Film tag and film media flag added to Live TV EPG screen to indicate film/movie items.

Since Matrix has been EOL for some time, this will most likely be the last update. 

2 different OSD layouts are now available when watching live TV.
ImageImage

TV Channels OSD Dialog now has the option to display with PVR poster artwork or with channel icon instead.
ImageImage

TV Guide OSD Dialog has a new layout. EPG screen has a new 'Feature Film' tag and Film media flags added.
ImageImage

@Jönke - FYI. Channel Groups can easily be changed by pressing left/right on remote. Current channel group is shown on the top left-hand side.
@Dumyat
Thanks for adding 😊
One problem, my xmltv epg has only landscape icons for programme, no poster so all artwork looks squashed is there a setting i missed or is skin only standing poster only ?
Using Tvheadend as backend
(2023-12-10, 16:56)Jönke Wrote: One problem, my xmltv epg has only landscape icons for programme, no poster so all artwork looks squashed is there a setting i missed or is skin only standing poster only ?
@Jönke
Although 2 labels do exist for live TV artwork, neither of them actually specify the artwork type, ie poster, landscape, fanart etc. When I originally started working on this mod, I just followed the same poster format that is shown for movies and TV shows, which seemed fairly logical at the time.
However, I do recognise that many EPG providers seem to only offer landscape/thumbnail format with their data, which would obviously cause the kind of problem with squashed images that you have described on the previous post.
I have therefore added yet another skin setting to display landscape/thumbnail format instead of the poster format for Live TV artwork. This will be shown on both the info panel when playing a TV Channel and also on the TV Channels OSD dialog. Everything seems to be working as expected for backend, skin helper and local artwork and will push the update to GitHub later today.
Version 0.3.3 just pushed with a small update, which is now available to download from the Git

Update includes: -
  • New skin setting added to display Live TV Artwork as fanart/thumbnail format instead of poster artwork.

ImageImage

@Jönke - Let me know if you see any problems with this update.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EstuaryPVR+ Skin MOD (Matrix)0