• 7(current)
Mod EstuaryPVR+ Skin MOD (Matrix)
Thanks for the reply.
(2022-07-15, 17:21)Fuchs2468 Wrote: It just needs to be integrated into the skin by Dumyat.
@Fuchs2468 
I did make a start on these changes at the time, but as far as I can remember I also wanted to check something with you, as I have no way to really test.
But I must admit it slipped my mind, as I also caught Covid around that same time.
I still have some of the symptoms lingering around even now.....nearly 3 months later!
Will try to update this week. If I still need to check what I did previously, I'll send you a quick PM.
Having issues installing this skin on RPi4 running Kodi on Libreelec, I can see small aesthetic changes but nothing major, and there is no option to configure themes (cobalt etc.) as mentioned in the original post. I've combed through the skin configuration options and I can't find any setting that I havent fiddled with.

Is it possible the PVR addon I'm using isn't fully compatible? Or is there something really stupid I'm doing wrong?

Happy to provide whatever extra information is necessary, thanks!
(2022-09-01, 09:42)XY5ANige Wrote: Having issues installing this skin on RPi4 running Kodi on Libreelec, I can see small aesthetic changes but nothing major, and there is no option to configure themes (cobalt etc.) as mentioned in the original post. I've combed through the skin configuration options and I can't find any setting that I havent fiddled with.
Yeah, I have made some small layout change on the info panel of the OSD, which I uploaded yesterday.
With regard to the new custom colour themes, I've just looked on the Github page and can see they are still included in the colors folder of the skin.
To use these themes, just navigate to settings>>>>interface, then just move down the screen to the 'Colours' option.
Nah, the PVR addon you are using should not have any bearing on the colour theme you are using.
Let me know if you still have problems.
(2022-09-01, 11:00)Dumyat Wrote:
(2022-09-01, 09:42)XY5ANige Wrote: Having issues installing this skin on RPi4 running Kodi on Libreelec, I can see small aesthetic changes but nothing major, and there is no option to configure themes (cobalt etc.) as mentioned in the original post. I've combed through the skin configuration options and I can't find any setting that I havent fiddled with.
Yeah, I have made some small layout change on the info panel of the OSD, which I uploaded yesterday.
With regard to the new custom colour themes, I've just looked on the Github page and can see they are still included in the colors folder of the skin.
To use these themes, just navigate to settings>>>>interface, then just move down the screen to the 'Colours' option.
Nah, the PVR addon you are using should not have any bearing on the colour theme you are using.
Thanks, found the right colour theme (looks great) I feel like it's still missing some bits but tbh I'm only using it for Live TV so it doesn't bother me at all, haven't been able to see if the guide looks good yet as it keeps crashing kodi whenever I click on it but I'll update if I get a chance to see it lol
(2022-09-01, 11:00)Dumyat Wrote:
My guide is fixed and it seems to look very different to the screenshot? There's no genre colours or anything like that and it doesn't seem to be able to pull any info through from IMDB for anything either? Are there settings I'm missing for these functions or some dependencies maybe?
(2022-09-01, 16:28)XY5ANige Wrote:
(2022-09-01, 11:00)Dumyat Wrote: My guide is fixed and it seems to look very different to the screenshot? There's no genre colours or anything like that and it doesn't seem to be able to pull any info through from IMDB for anything either? Are there settings I'm missing for these functions or some dependencies maybe?
I presume you're seeing the solid block genre colours? If so, on the 1st back click when exiting the guide screen will take you to the channel groups. Whilst on the channel groups, press the 'UP' button on your remote which bring up the PVR slideblade options. From here, you can disable the block genres and will show strip genre colours instead, which is what is shown on the 1st page. 
IMDB ratings on the PVR side are powered by the Skin Helper Script. If you have that installed, you might still be missing the 'script.module.metadatautils' addon. This can be downloaded from here, as well as the SHS if that hasn't been installed already:- https://github.com/kodi-community-addons

Unfortunately, the Skin Helper Script addon is not maintained as well these days. As a result, I'm thinking about switching to the PVR Helper script used on the Estuary V2 Skin.
(2022-09-01, 19:09)Dumyat Wrote:
(2022-09-01, 16:28)XY5ANige Wrote:
(2022-09-01, 11:00)Dumyat Wrote: My guide is fixed and it seems to look very different to the screenshot? There's no genre colours or anything like that and it doesn't seem to be able to pull any info through from IMDB for anything either? Are there settings I'm missing for these functions or some dependencies maybe?
I presume you're seeing the solid block genre colours? If so, on the 1st back click when exiting the guide screen will take you to the channel groups. Whilst on the channel groups, press the 'UP' button on your remote which bring up the PVR slideblade options. From here, you can disable the block genres and will show strip genre colours instead, which is what is shown on the 1st page. 
IMDB ratings on the PVR side are powered by the Skin Helper Script. If you have that installed, you might still be missing the 'script.module.metadatautils' addon. This can be downloaded from here, as well as the SHS if that hasn't been installed already:- https://github.com/kodi-community-addons

Unfortunately, the Skin Helper Script addon is not maintained as well these days. As a result, I'm thinking about switching to the PVR Helper script used on the Estuary V2 Skin.
Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. I'm having trouble installing the addon though which is weird, I keep getting a "Failed to install add-on from cip file" error? I've tried the latest 1.0.11 version as well as the older 1.0.0 version but neither of them work. As far as I'm aware I'm installing correctly, I've been attempting installs the same way I would install any other add-on, Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file > Select from the removable storage, this is when I encounter the "Failed to install add-on from cip file" error. Any ideas on why this might be happening?
(2022-09-04, 14:06)XY5ANige Wrote:
(2022-09-01, 19:09)Dumyat Wrote: Any ideas on why this might be happening?
I did have some issues last week installing on a new Firestick installation. In the end, I installed much earlier versions of the Skin Helper and modules needed than the current ones listed on the GitHub. Much of the problem is caused by the fact that the addon does not have regular maintainer at the moment.
I'll try and gather all the the zips I installed on the Firestick and create a link here for you to download. That should get you up and working at least.
Version 0.2.7 just pushed and available to download from the Git

Update includes:-
  • PVR Artwork fixed on PVR OSD Guide and Channel Dialogs.
  • New widget added to TV Show Home Screen for 'Continue Watching (Episodes)'
  • Existing TV Show widgets re-ordered.
I know it's been a while since I last posted any update for my local PVR Artwork, but for those interested, the latest pack can be downloaded using this link: https://mega.nz/file/oX4EibTI#HOxA8CYpds...RofuMjp8WU

Language: English - PVR Region: UK - Size (12.94GB)

This pack has a very large and extensive collection of different artwork types (Poster, Fanart, Landscape, Banner and various other artworks) that has been built up gradually over a period of nearly 3 years using images extracted from both the TVDB and TMDB sites. 
Once downloaded, the pack can be easily configured in the skin settings to display artwork when using Live TV on Kodi. 
Whilst this pack has been created using UK guide data, it will no doubt work equally as well for many other English-speaking countries/regions (USA, OZ, NZ) so long the programme title on the EPG matches the individual programme/movie folder(s) included in the pack.
Some of the best benefits for using local PVR Artwork is that you can enjoy poster artwork on the OSD, now/next artwork on the TV Channels view, fanart images on the PVR home screen for currently playing programmes and landscape images on the home screen for your TV Recordings.  
Cheers
Version 0.2.8 just pushed and available to download from the Git

Update includes:-
  • More refinements to OSD, most notably the introduction of transparent panels for OSD info panel, Actor panel, Bookmark panel, Player Process panel and Artist Bio panel. This update replaces previous colourised panels.
  • Season, Episode and Episode Title labels added to info panel for TV Shows.
  • Genre label(s) added to info panel for Movie and Music Video titles.
  • New setting added to skin general settings to disable 'Top Left-Handside Breadcrumb labels' during playback if desired.
  • New 'Iolite' (Dark Blue) colour theme added.
The first post in this thread has been updated with new images that include these changes which can be viewed here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3076892
Hi Dumyat,

Was the RDS radio album art implemented?

It looks good with the RDS info.

But I have a nice change for you, you can test it.
Is for  Music OSD.
I have tested it with music from the local database and with music via addon ("plugin.audio.radio_de") and PVR radio.
It work's.
Here the link: skin.estuary.pvr.plus_TEST.zip
Hi @boxcar32 
With regard to the RDS radio album art changes I seem to remember something didn't seem work as expected, and I reverted the changes back until I knew what was actually causing the issue. Most likely, I probably missed something when identifying all the changes needed from the file that @Fuchs2468 posted. I remember meaning to follow up with him at the time, but it must have slipped my mind. I'll definitely take another look this weekend.
The link you quoted in your post for the changes to the music OSD is not a valid link. If you can edit the post with a valid link, I will also take a look at the changes you've made as well.
Cheers
Do you mean this link?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3096918
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EstuaryPVR+ Skin MOD (Matrix)0