Missing image type
I see this in a few different views. Can you tell me what image the skin is looking for? How should it be named? Can it be changed to a Poster or Landscape image instead of forcing an image that is not common in Kodi?

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm pretty sure that icon is displayed by this line.

Code:
<texture fallback="DefaultThumb.png">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>

The screen you displayed is likely from being created from DialogSelect.xml and Includes_DialogSelect.xml, the lines 106 and 130 could likely be re-written with a multi-line variable ending in the DefaultThumb.png if nothing else hits above it.

So changing the above line to something like this:

Code:
<texture>$VAR[GlobalDialogIcon]</texture>

and creating a variable in Includes_Variables.xml to include more possible file formats with something like this:

Code:
    <variable name="GlobalDialogIcon">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(8000).ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(8000).ListItem.Art(actor))">$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.Art(actor)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(8000).ListItem.Art(discart))">$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.Art(discart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(8000).ListItem.Art(Fanart))">$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="![String.IsEmpty(Container(8000).ListItem.Icon) | String.StartsWith(Container(8000).ListItem.Icon, default)]">$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.Icon]</value>
        <value>DefaultThumb.png</value>
    </variable>

Just create a new variable entirely or for the time being use something similar like GlobalWidgetIcon (it already tries poster before icon before resorting to the default image).

I don't control the official source, so it would be up to jingai to decide how he wants to improve it.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks @MacGyver

I'll give that a try and let you know how it works out. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-01-31, 00:42)MacGyver Wrote: something like this

I'm not certain any of those are valid variables anymore, may want to consult the Wiki Smile
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing image type0