Hide A Channel Group
@Billicious have you tried the whitelist method in the add-on settings?

This is likely what you want in order to hide certain groups.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Can someone please show an example of the custom channel for.. I've tried copy and paste and it won't allow it.. I've tried deleting channels, deleting groups, adding new groups.. And all of them are reset within the next couple restarts.. Please help.. Thank u I'm just trying to trim down the 1900 channels I have on m3u
Sorry, missed ur reply.. I'm not really sure how that works but I'll try it.. Is that in IPTV simple settings or Kodi?
And thank u for ur reply
ADDENDUM.
My way of filtering (filtering not hiding) channels is to separate them by groups and then pick up the appropriate group in the side blade.
I should also note that before opening a list in IPTV Simple Client I test-try it using a desktop IPTV client and get rid of those entries I don't need. I actually get rid of A LOT of entries.
Using skins: customized Xonfluence, Unity, Amber, Estuary.
(2023-12-25, 03:35)Billicious Wrote: Sorry, missed ur reply.. I'm not really sure how that works but I'll try it.. Is that in IPTV simple settings or Kodi?
And thank u for ur reply

Iptv simple service settings

https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimple#groups
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
ive been looking a solution myself so ive wrote an addon .. here are the details 

<summary lang="en">PVR Group filter</summary>
        <language>en</language>
        <description lang="en">This addon is designed to streamline the management of IPTV channels within Kodi by offering users 
        a simple filtering mechanism. With this addon, users can filter their M3U playlists based on specific 
        channel groups, allowing them to create customized m3u files tailored to their preferences. By selecting
        only the desired groups, users can declutter their channel lineup and focus on the content that matters
        most to them, thereby speeding up load times and enhancing the overall user experience.

Just enter your host, port, username, and password in the addon settings along with the desired output 
        folder, and within minutes, you'll have a filtered M3U playlist. Simply point your Simple Client PVR at
        the local M3U file created by the addon, and you're all set to enjoy your personalized IPTV experience.</description>
        <platform>all</platform>

if anyone is interested let me know

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide A Channel Group0