Solved Missing Sets Option
I finally got around to rebuilding my library all on one NAS server.  So I decided to reinstall Kodi from scratch.  I had been running both 17.6 and 19.1 (19.1 in portable mode).

After installing and then opting for the Confluence build (4.7.14), I noticed that in Library the Sets option is no longer there.  And trying to get to the genre/sets/etc. list is iffy at best.  In the top picture are the Library options in 19.3 with Confluence (4.7.14).  In the bottom picture are the Library options in 19.1 portable with Confluence also just updated to 4.7.14.

I tried copying the Confluence files from the portable location, but the Sets option still did not show up.  When I switch to Estuary, the Sets option is there.    What happened to the big red Sets folder when using Confluence?  Is there something in system settings that I missed?
In the first picture you wont see 'Sets' as you're not at a movie level. Enter 'Movies' from there and you'll see them.
Entering Movies from Library I do not see Sets, I see all of my movies (which can include sets if I turn that option on in settings).  I don't see the Sets option.  However, I just noticed if I enter Movies from the home screen and click on the exit arrow, I get the menu I would only see sporadically going thru Library (and never when I wanted it).

As long as I can get to Sets this way consistently, that will work.  It was just nice having the Sets option in Library.

I'll go ahead and marked this solved.
Okay, I originally accepted I would not have Sets in the Library.  I just cheated.  I copied my portable version as if it had been originally installed on my Windows C: drive and copied backups of the database and source files that contain the new NAS location of my movies and TV shows into userdata.  So far, it is working quite well.  I have the Sets option back in the Video Library and I am happy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Sets Option0