Release HD-Trailers.net (reloaded)
Hello,

since I'am a huge fan of the famous HD-Trailers addon by Tristan Fischer, I decided to release a Addon for Matrix (Python3).

This Addon is not a rewriting, it's totally new from the scratch and I like to share it with you:

Release: plugin.video.hdtrailers_net.reloaded.zip (v1.0.1)

Please use github to report any issues.
If you really like this addon and you want to support it, I'm interested in
- translations
- nicer images (fanart, addon image,...) I'm not an artist Wink
- repository subscription

You can contact me: web-eye(at)gmx.net

Cheers,
WebEye
WebEye, you are a legend. This is awesome!

One thing I wondered is if there's a way to change the default trailer service from within Kodi's information screen (i keyboard shortcut)? I like the seemless integration of being able to just view it straight after reading the plot, but the quality of the default ones from the information scraper tend to be hot garbage!

As always really appreciate everything everyone here does Smile

A humble FlyingElk
(2022-01-08, 10:43)FlyingElk Wrote: One thing I wondered is if there's a way to change the default trailer service from within Kodi's information screen (i keyboard shortcut)? I like the seemless integration of being able to just view it straight after reading the plot, but the quality of the default ones from the information scraper tend to be hot garbage!

Hi FlyingElk,
thanks for feedback, I really appreciate that!

Your issue is a skinning thing, if you are able to, you have to implement my addon in your skin.
Fin the right place and the addon can invoke with something like this:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,plugin://plugin.video.hdtrailers_net.reloaded?method=item&url=%2Fmovie%2Fx-men-apocalypse%2F&tag=None)</onclick>

human readable:
plugin://plugin.video.hdtrailers_net.reloaded?method=item&url=/movie/x-men-apocalypse/&tag=None)

You see, the hard thing is to get the right url, it's not ever clear to get the url via the movie title.
However, maybe this will help you....

Cheers,
WebEye
bump to Version 1.0.1

https://github.com/Web-Eye/plugin.video....v1.0.1.zip

Thanks to @drinfernoo again...
@WebEye 
I just started porting the old addon from python 2 to 3 yesterday. So glad i can now instantly stop while it's early. Blush Tongue

Many thanks for this!
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2022-01-08, 10:43)FlyingElk Wrote: One thing I wondered is if there's a way to change the default trailer service from within Kodi's information screen (i keyboard shortcut)? I like the seemless integration of being able to just view it straight after reading the plot, but the quality of the default ones from the information scraper tend to be hot garbage!
A Confluence ZEITGEIST has a "Trailer Search" button to solve this issue. It directly leads to a YouTube search (automatic search with good "keywords" for best results) where you can play a (better) trailer than many scraped ones.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
@WebEye 
Just a heads up: When you're back, please have a look in the original thread here where we continued the discussion on your great rewrite:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3124150

Also, feel free to have a look at the further changes i made to your rewrite.

Thanks again! Smile
Oh dear,

it's a long tome ago, so thank you!
But sadly HD-Trailers seems out of business!

Cheers,
WebEye
@WebEye

Looks like it. Farewell hd-trailers.net... Smile
Thanks for checking in again nonetheless. Best regards!
Can anyone recommend another Trailer-addon for new trailers?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2024-03-24, 12:52)Solo0815 Wrote: Can anyone recommend another Trailer-addon for new trailers?
Thx

IMDB Trailers

Works well!
I hope this is what you are looking for!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD-Trailers.net (reloaded)0