Super impressed but it won't close?
Installed this on my Kodi setup which is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV, together with a USB hub and PNY fast USB flash drive.
Previously I had to wait up to 90 secs or so for Kodi to load. Mimic-LR loads in a flash. Wow!
Thanks for a great skin.
My only problem is that when I try to exit it hangs.
Any ideas anyone
@revhead

Provide a Debug Log
Leave it hanging for a few minutes and we might catch what is holding it up.

Before you do, how long have you left it before force closing it? Can you leave it for 15 or more minutes?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The timeout could be network locations that are unavailable for whatever reason.
The debug log (wiki) should give us some idea.
I let it run 15 minutes. Nothing.
Just to be sure I let it run another 5 minutes -- just before 20 minutes it finally exited?
Mimic doesn't appear to load a file manager or I would have gone looking for the logHuh
On another note.
As a workaround I added an item to the menu>kodi command>power down system
It worked a couple of times but keeps disappearing from the menu. It's there but it just doesn't show?
Weird . . .
(2022-01-07, 13:30)revhead Wrote: Mimic doesn't appear to load a file manager or I would have gone looking for the log

Change to Estuary, and find the File Manager icon.
There is also a Kodi Log Uploader addon.
Found another workaround that works.
Most of the maintenance plugins include a force close option. Saved it as a favourite makes it available in the menu, and so far it has worked every time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Super impressed but it won't close?0