Rapier menu on touchscreen
Hi, I wonder if someone can help me, I am going through the pain of migrating from Kodi 18 to 19 and one of the problems I am having is with the rapier skin menus.
Very basically it seems that the menu cannot sync with a touchscreen (thisis going to be horrible to try and explain).
I am using a tablet to test out all the migration before I put it on my TV boxes and the most frustrating difference I have is that with the old kodi 18 and 11.2.60 of rapier everthing was wonderful, now with rapier 12.3.5 on kodi 19 I find that sliding the main menu items across using touch, for example to move between Movies and System, the suboptions will not change at the same time and the currently active main menu is not highlighted.
If i use Kore to access the menu then it works fine but working on a tablet it is much easier (especiallly when it goes to sleep) to use my finger to operate the menu. As far as I can see Rapier should support touch screens so perhaps I am doing something wrong somehow, or I need an extra addon to make it work?
I include a screen shot below to try and illustrate the problem.

Thanks very much for any ideas.
Hi @wombatch

Thanks for your post.
Sorry for not answering until now. Did you find a solution?

Did you look at the wiki: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Mou...ce_support
Sorry for not noticing your reply. I have now looked at the wiki you suggest. So far I haven't found anything that makes a difference (I am now on kodi 20.0) and still the menu problem.
Apologies, I restarted a few times and it seems to have picked up the changes I did from that wiki and is now working. A very belated thank you for your help.
Ah no, I spoke too soon, I still have the problem. Upgrade to 20.1 didn't change anything.
I'll look further through the wiki.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier menu on touchscreen0