• 66(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition
hello _BJ1 - than you for quick fix for missing labels in wall view. if possible, please consider this request for fixing the following below when you have time. thanks in advance.  
1. minimize main menu does not have mouse focus for the first column for widgets. this is for using the mouse to control navigation in kodi(windows x64).
2. for tv shows in fanart view, the small poster should be for that respective season poster, not the same primary poster for all the seasons for the tv show.

kodi v21, omega edition

1. Skin is designed to use a remote control or a keyboard. Mouse only is not supported because it's very difficult (for me) to handle focus events generated by mouse movements. Sorry.
  2. Works as expected. Contact your provider to inform them using correct info labels if you use other then Kodi.

@_BJ1
I was checking out your HdrTypeVar variable and have a couple of questions:-
1) What do the container (ID's) refer to on this variable? I wasn't sure if I needed to include something similar, or if these maybe refer to skin-shortcut actions?
2) I'm presuming hdrplus is the same thing as the HDR10+ standard?
Cheers

1. Sometimes the ListItem.HdrType is referred to a Container (mainly a list control) with usual IDs 50 or 60, sometimes others. In connection with the HDR graphic, the container ID is used to read the HDR type in the ListItem. They don't refer to skin-shortcuts.

2. HDRplus is HDR10+.

As the variable HdrTypeVar is processed from top to bottom until the boolean condition is true, HdrTypeVar tries the ListItem.HdrType infolabel directly at first and process later the ListItem.HdrType in several Containers (list controls).
Good stuff, I now know what's what.  Smile
### 4.2.0+nexus.15 ### 21.2.0+omega.14 ###

• Condition visibility of OSD fixed (Youtube recommended channels)
  • Genre IDs to genre info (EPG grid view) added, special genre labels from skin removed
  • new customized genres added, genre colors selection extended to off/default/custom

### 21.2.0+omega.14 ###

• channelswitch options reverted back (Nexus behaviour)
Thanks!
I was wondering, since I believe the "'0'-change to last channel" option was removed in Kodi, did you have to work around this restoring the option?

Cheers,
A.
The "0" channelswitch had issues in several Beta versions of Omega, so I removed this option from skin. In Kodi 21 final there are no issues anymore. I've decided to bring it back Wink .
Ah, so no code changes to the way it was in nexus if I understand correctly Wink
Anyway, I welcome it back, toke some time getting used to it missing..
(2024-04-20, 12:03)_BJ1 Wrote: ### 4.2.0+nexus.15 ### 21.2.0+omega.14 ###

• Condition visibility of OSD fixed (Youtube recommended channels)
  • Genre IDs to genre info (EPG grid view) added, special genre labels from skin removed
  • new customized genres added, genre colors selection extended to off/default/custom

### 21.2.0+omega.14 ###

• channelswitch options reverted back (Nexus behaviour)

How often is the skin for Omega updated on Kodinerds' repository? It's still at omega.9 over there.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2024-04-23, 14:46)ashlar Wrote: How often is the skin for Omega updated on Kodinerds' repository? It's still at omega.9 over there.

Update the Kodinerds Repo addon. This should be the 7.0.1.6
(2024-04-23, 15:51)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2024-04-23, 14:46)ashlar Wrote: How often is the skin for Omega updated on Kodinerds' repository? It's still at omega.9 over there.

Update the Kodinerds Repo addon. This should be the 7.0.1.6
Ok, now I see .14 over there (I had installed it manually since I didn't find it in the repository). Is it normal for the repository not to offer to update itself? I was using 7.0.1.4 and there were no updates available for it from within Kodi, I had to download it manually and install from zip.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2024-04-23, 16:19)ashlar Wrote: Is it normal for the repository not to offer to update itself? I was using 7.0.1.4 and there were no updates available for it from within Kodi, I had to download it manually and install from zip.

No, normally you should receive an update notification. A second way is updating from repo addon itself (Addons >> User Addons >> Addon Repository >> Kodinerds Addon Repo >> Versions).
(2024-04-23, 17:06)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2024-04-23, 16:19)ashlar Wrote: Is it normal for the repository not to offer to update itself? I was using 7.0.1.4 and there were no updates available for it from within Kodi, I had to download it manually and install from zip.

No, normally you should receive an update notification. A second way is updating from repo addon itself (Addons >> User Addons >> Addon Repository >> Kodinerds Addon Repo >> Versions).
Yeah, I tried that. Versions didn't show any updated version (I was on 7.0.1.4). It must have glitched for some reasons. No big deal in any case. Thanks for helping me out and thanks for the work and support of this skin!
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0