• 38(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition
It seems these screenshots are not library views, they came from an addon/plugin instead (I see on left pane "addon settings"). If so, this behaviour is as expected. You have to scan your movies/tvshows into the movie library.

I'll see what I can do...
While of now it isn't really clear if a video addon should show posters or landscape/fanart images depending on content, I've build in an option to let the user decide which format will shown in mosaic views.

Thank you.
After upgrading to nexus 20.1 (also noticed this in nightly builds), the default fanart background image shows on the video info screen when I have fanart as background off in settings. It looks like maybe it's a Halo poster? (Happens with all media I play)

Anybody else experiencing this? On fire cube v3.
Since several days cover-art and text underneath is very pixelated for my system.
I've probably made a wrong setting somewhere, but can't find it. I already changed to standard font (where I normally use UniArial because of the included Thai font)
And changed resolution for Kodi to Auto and 1080, but also this didn't help.

Anyone any idea how to get it all back to sharper fonts and images?

@Swimfan02 Could You provide a screenshot?
@Lessram It looks like mainly a problem with your graphics adapter. Do You have made an update last time and/or is this issue showing on the stock (standard) estuary skin?
(2023-03-12, 17:23)_BJ1 Wrote: @Swimfan02 Could You provide a screenshot?

https://github.com/Swimfan02/temp/blob/m...114627.png

To get to this screen: Kodi home screen > TV shows > pick a show to watch > Play Show > click menu button > Information
(2023-03-12, 17:32)_BJ1 Wrote: "Lessram" It looks like mainly a problem with your graphics adapter. Do You have made an update last time and/or is this issue showing on the stock (standard) estuary skin?

Yes, I did an update but just for the addons. Not the skin in complete. In stock Estuary the problem is the same.
Strange thing is that menu's, settings are sharp..... It;s just the cover art and labels underneath, same with movies by th eay.
(2023-03-12, 18:12)Lessram Wrote:
(2023-03-12, 17:32)_BJ1 Wrote: @Lessram It looks like mainly a problem with your graphics adapter. Do You have made an update last time and/or is this issue showing on the stock (standard) estuary skin?

Yes, I did an update but just for the addons. Not the skin in complete. In stock Estuary the problem is the same.
Strange thing is that menu's, settings are sharp..... It;s just the cover art and labels underneath, same with movies by th eay.
the crew is a Banned Add-ons (wiki) and per Forum Rules excludes your setup from support
@Lessram

Kinda funny that after 6 years you still are oblivious of TeamKodi's stance on video piracy.
Come with a clean setup next time when asking questions or find your support elsewhere.
@Swimfan02 This issue has been solved due another code improvement but for now with Nexus 20.1 it isn't possible anymore to set several values for the background opacity (always 100%). The setting for this don't have any effect as skin variables used for color attributes are not accepted for multiimages since 20.1

Maybe a bug/issue but this can/has resolved by replacing multiimage controls with image controls.
I probably made it an (overdone) huge fix..... by just deleting Kodi completely. So have to install everthing again (with Kodi 20.1). But the problem is solved, clear images and sharp fonths underneith them again.
### 4.1.1+nexus.4 ###
  • improved music OSD
  • changed cond visibility of metadata editor (video/music info)
  • improved Flix View for movie sets (bigger background for sets with < 5 items)
  • add option to switch between poster/fanart in Mosaic views (video plugins)
  • conditions for displaying background images optimized/simplified
  • fix slightly wrong aspect ratio for posters in views/info/OSD
  • fix now unsupported background opacity by $VAR (Nexus 20.1) by replacing multiimage controls with image controls
Superbe, thanx for the coverart border fix....
Another question; When I start an album, the OSD is on screen, and even when I set it as stay always on  screen, it disappears after several seconds.
Isn't there a way to leave the OSD always on? Or an I doing something wrong?
For now to keep the OSD always on screen I have to set the "selected" to the "stop square"or another OSD option then ther standard one.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0