• 6(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition
Known issue .. You can try use these custom widgets in the mainmenu, the first 1-4 position, the all working.. So move up.
Need help . How to set default view option ? Can we set default view option . Which addon is needed and from where I can change it to default wall .
Thanks
Hi, this skin seems to crash very frequently. The old pkSkout one doesn't crash. The log is here
https://paste.kodi.tv/talihihayo.kodi
There are some references to embuaryinfo, so the issue might be there, but this crash was as soon as I loaded the skin.
As Embuary Info/Helper is a dependency to the skin you have to proceed following: 
  • change skin to default (Estuary)
  • disable skin "Estuary Mod V2 Matrix"
  • disable (or remove) Embuary Helper and Embuary Info
  • enable Estuary Mod

As long there's no solution to fix crashes depending on Embuary* I'll remove the dependencies to Embuary with the next update temporarly. Sorry @sualfred
@_BJ1 I´d like to ask you about Telecast Offers. I installed the addon on skin Estuary as a widget, everything looks ok.
But when I click oo anyone highlights, then I receive this message:

EXCEPTION: XML File for Window is missing
2022-03-05 21:34:08.816 T:352     ERROR <general>: [script.service.gto 3.0.7+matrix.3]: Missing PVR info window for this skin

Can you help me what does it mean, where is the problem?

Hope you understand, my English is not perfect.

Many thanks for your great work.

Is this the default Estuary skin or a mod? If so, you have to rename the info window (script-gto-info.xml) appropriately to the skin ID, e.g. skin.estuary.mymod.script-gto-info.xml. You'll find the info window file in folder $HOME/.kodi/addons/script.service.gto/resources/skins/Default/720p.
### 3.4.0+matrix.6 ###
  • PVR: extended channel list fixed (last item missing)
  • Skin errors in logfile fixed
  • missing spaces in some labels (PVR related) inserted (Issue #46)
  • Option for disable/enable PVR channel status symbols (recording/playing/encrypted/etc) added
(2022-03-06, 12:53)_BJ1 Wrote: ### 3.4.0+matrix.6 ###

This still has the embuary info dependency?
Oh yes, I've forgotten that.
Hi there! I really like this skin. Keep up the good work.
I wanna ask you if there is any chance to integrate the new Extended Info-Diamond_MOD instead of Embuary Info? It seems very fast and no bugs. Embuary is very slow, and the diference is semnificative on slow machines.
I wonder why this mod is not released here in this forum?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2022-03-09, 18:00)angelitto Wrote: Hi there! I really like this skin. Keep up the good work.
I wanna ask you if there is any chance to integrate the new Extended Info-Diamond_MOD instead of Embuary Info? It seems very fast and no bugs. Embuary is very slow, and the diference is semnificative on slow machines.
I completely agree with you. This Ext Info Mod is very good and regularly updated. It is way better than Embuary Info. It is really unfortunate that it is not integrated in this marvelous skin. Let's hope that we can persuade BJ1.
Can this information be added?
@crazyturk Could you provide a screenshot in english Wink . Im not familiar with turkish narratives. And what is the name of this skin and which version is running (maybe Nexus)?
There are no plans atm to change the embuary info against another module. It took me a lot of hard work to replace + integrate the functionality of skinhelper with embuary info and I'm hoping that sualfred as a Kodi Team-member is willing to fix some strange issues in relation to Nexus. It's hard to say that otherwise Embuary helper will become a dead horse.

Regards
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0