Black Screen
Hi !

First thx for this beautiful work! i just discovered you skin and i think it seem pretty awesome!!
But i have a issue on it ! When i select the skin i only have a black screen ? And can't do anything ...
If you have any idea!

Many thx
Which skin are you using? Aura or AuraMod?
Are you sure you're using the correct version for either?
"kcook98765's @ https://github.com/kcook98765/skin.aura

SerpentDrago's @  https://github.com/SerpentDrago/skin.auramod"

What is your kodi version?

Regardless I advise you update everything, check dependency versions, double check you followed the corresponding Install Instructions and Post Install Instructions.

It looks like either your install didn't work correctly or you're using an outdated broken skin. LOG FiLE would help.

IF IT'S NOT THAT, then you probably didn't set up widgets to display your content.
To do that, go to Settings > Menus & Widget's and add them there. It's a little complicated to write out the functionality of that, if you've never used it before. So I would just create a bunch of different ones and see what works, what you like and then you can self identify what everything does/mean.

GOODLuck!
Oh thx for your answer @jojobro ... Sorry for not responding
But I just gave up with the skin !!!

See ya !
It's okay.
I just saw this lol

I'm building an AuraMod Wiki atm(to hopefully get added into the main branch), and noticed that when you first install and run the wizard it will output to the Homepage without any widgets.

Which will look identical to the picture you posted.

Sometimes when installing from another skin, even if you're coming from another fully made skin, the widgets won't fully switch over or at all.
(I've experienced this with switching between old broken skins and new ones)

To build/rebuild them you have to go into "Menus & Widgets"
Add your main menu widget(tradtionally Movies/tvshows/addons).
Go into one of those selections, scroll down to configure submenu/category widget or configure widgets.

configure submenu/category widget: Is a submenu, that is featured at the top all home menu's.

configure widgets: is where you can select which widgets(rows) are shown, how, and list number.

Eventually I will have a write up/pictures to explain this better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Screen0