N64 and Gamecube Emulators
I've been able to load emulators for SNES, NES, etc. from the Add-ons/Emulators section in Kodi.  However, I didn't see where emulators for N64 or Gamecube were listed there.  Is there another way to get those emulators loaded to Kodi?  Thanks!
Currently, we have no support for GL/DX renderers.

So effectively, no "3D" console emulators are supported.
If you're on Windows then just use Launchbox, it has a dedicated Kodi app also.
Smile 
Quote:Currently, we have no support for GL/DX renderers.
So effectively, no "3D" console emulators are supported.
That explains it then.
Quote:If you're on Windows then just use Launchbox, it has a dedicated Kodi app also.
I was headed down that road in a way.  I have a VM on my Unraid server where I have loaded Launchbox and Steam Link to stream to my Amazon Fire TV.  The problem is that I'm getting terrible stuttering and audio artifacts that make the games unplayable.  I haven't been able to fix that issue.  Since most games I tested just worked better in Kodi, so I was hoping to just use that instead.
I also had the same problem
(2022-02-12, 05:31)JimmieDunn Wrote: I also had the same problem

..?

Can you elaborate further on that, or did you just want to get your first post on this forum?
I'm on an S20+ SD865 and use have official and MMJ both installed and use them for different games. Some games require more accuracy (official) while some need a performance boost if you want steady fps and HD resolution shagle voojio (MMJ).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
N64 and Gamecube Emulators0