• 16(current)
Kodi broken after Nvidia Shield Experience 9 Update - Nvidia 9.1.0 now available
Ok, I will never use the F word in this forum again, even not overdubbed ("beep!") or abbreviated. Sorry, my bad. Sad

But coming back to the core of my statement, is it really true that Google removed Kodi from Play Store, or not? Because that‘s what I simply questioned in my initial reply.
It was mentioned in the Android section of the release announcement for 19.4 (scroll to the bottom).

So Kodi IS still available in the Play Store, just that it's 19.3 and not 19.4.
There is also the Kodi Android Updater add-on. Perhaps that works for you? I haven't used that with the v9.0.x Experience update though.
Is anyone having 'resume from pause' issues?

Edit: Thought I should add some context. My Shield tube is fully updated and I'm running Kodi 19.4
When I pause a movie long enough for the screensaver to start (sorry haven't done any tests) Kodi will close and return to the Shield home screen and won't save a resume point, so the movie will start at the beginning. I'm pretty sure it's a Shield experience issue because I've never noticed this before. I just wanted to post this out of curiosity, if anyone else is seeing it.

As always, thanks team Kodi for your efforts Smile
(2022-05-11, 13:25)wpbpete Wrote: Is anyone having 'resume from pause' issues?

Edit: Thought I should add some context. My Shield tube is fully updated and I'm running Kodi 19.4
When I pause a movie long enough for the screensaver to start (sorry haven't done any tests) Kodi will close and return to the Shield home screen and won't save a resume point, so the movie will start at the beginning. I'm pretty sure it's a Shield experience issue because I've never noticed this before. I just wanted to post this out of curiosity, if anyone else is seeing it.

As always, thanks team Kodi for your efforts Smile
Did you find a fix? I also have issues resuming from pause on my Shield Pro. If I pause a video for too long (maybe 5 minutes), when I hit resume the image is frozen, the subtitles continue and if I hit stop it takes a minute or two before I can start it again. Sometimes the Shield crashes completely and restarts. I used to have the video shared through smb but in case that was the problem I've started using nfs instead. Same problem there.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi broken after Nvidia Shield Experience 9 Update - Nvidia 9.1.0 now available0