Which skin has the best video player pause menu
Hello everyone, I am trying here to use this communitie's knowledge.
I am someone who really cares about how the pause menu during playback of a video looks.
I currently use the stock skin, and the pause menu during playback has all the essentials (subtitles, audio, etc.) but it lacks a few infos I'd like to have.
Is there any skin that has a pause menu during playback with these info:
  1. Info and or logos of the type of content codecs (could be a Atmos logo, or DD 5.1 logo, or Dolby Vision logo, or HDR logo, to give more context fast about what type of audio and video is currently playing)
  2. Some form of artworks of the current movie playing and or movie information (this could potentially come from MovieDB or IMDB, etc.)
  3. Ideally since I only really care about changing the video playback interface, and don't care about the rest, I'd like a fairly fast skin that doesn't bring everything to a crawl

Thanks in advance fellow members
Amen to that. Looking for the exact same thing.
Anyone? Or a list that shows the videoplayer + pause screens from alot of skins?
Dolby Vision and HDR flags have only just been added so you'll need a Nexus nightly build for them. Atmos can't be detected yet. Other than that you could just try the skins for yourself and if you don't like them simply uninstall them afterwards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which skin has the best video player pause menu0