Kodi Arcade games have a purple Hue. Help!
Greetings,

Hoping someone in the Community can help.

When I load a Rom through any of the emulators, the games are all  purple and not the original intended colours.

I haven't found anything as yet in the net that speaks to fixing this. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

I possibly haven't installed something...? I simply used the auto install features of the Xenon build on Latest Kodi.

Thanks is anyone has suggestions. Also, to anyone who has ever done anything to build Kodi. Thankyou. Freaking fantastic.
@good1mate

The Xenon build is banned from this forum. Please remove it for assistance here.

Once you remove it, check you have the same issue. If you do, please post a screenshot showing the problem as well as a Debug Log.

Thanks.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Shall do!

Suggested Build that would no doubt alleviate the issue?

Happy to go where directed.

Cheers
(2022-01-14, 04:42)good1mate Wrote: Suggested Build that would no doubt alleviate the issue?
We don't recommend builds. Builds are predominately aimed at piracy content, so we provide no advice nor support for it.

Do you need builds for games?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Games are the focus.

I have every Console under the sun but having everything in one place was very attractive!

Maybe to good to be true!
(2022-01-14, 05:02)good1mate Wrote: I have every Console under the sun but having everything in one place was very attractive!
Ok.
I am not a gamer, but I am sure other members will be able to provide some advice on the best setup.
My Signature
Thanks for the guidance though!
Normal Kodi (no build) will work great for games on Android. Do you get a purple hue with plain Kodi (from the play store or from Kodi website)? Some basics are listed here for gaming.
Thanks!
I'm going to try this out tonight so will let you know.

Cheers for all the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Arcade games have a purple Hue. Help!0