• 5(current)
Alpha Blue Twilight - Released 21.01.2022
(2022-01-23, 14:16)Aaiemron Wrote: Question : What exactly is the "Enable Expose" option?

It's this view, when you click OK on item in widgets:

Thanks for explaining
(2022-01-23, 15:58)Aaiemron Wrote: Thanks for explaining
It require some changes so it will be different in the future Smile
How is the tv show/seasons/episodes organized in this skin? Can someone post a screenshot of a show with one season and more than one season? I won’t be able to install it until Thursday 🥴
(2022-01-23, 16:29)kucas Wrote: How is the tv show/seasons/episodes organized in this skin? Can someone post a screenshot of a show with one season and more than one season? I won’t be able to install it until Thursday 🥴
I'm not sure what exactly you want to see. What view you want? Smile
Thanks for reply.

I think there is an bug?

When I add in the global widget wall my favorite movie addon then I do not get pictures only the logo of the addon. But…. Then it will play directly from the sources and the trailer function is also ok! 👍🏻

Is there a trick to fix it?
The flixview
(2022-01-23, 17:09)Coldfrog Wrote: Thanks for reply.

I think there is an bug?

When I add in the global widget wall my favorite movie addon then I do not get pictures only the logo of the addon. But…. Then it will play directly from the sources and the trailer function is also ok! 👍🏻

Is there a trick to fix it?
Could you please show me a screenshot?
I made it to behave like that:
- If you add favourite widget on the first row of global widget wall, then it will be static widget without "Expose" animation. Just like a normal widget.
(2022-01-23, 17:28)kucas Wrote: The flixview
This one: https://imgur.com/a/toGMBr9 ?
So , regarding trailers , they don't autoplay when you highlight a widget ?
You have to either press "i" or use the "expose" option, juts checking.
(2022-01-23, 20:16)ontap Wrote: So , regarding trailers , they don't autoplay when you highlight a widget ?
You have to either press "i" or use the "expose" option, juts checking.
Yes. Exactly. There won't be autoplaying trailers. Also I must tweak it a little bit. Did not touch it a while.
Great work on the new skin, loving the speed and the look of it.Another question on the trailers, can you have the option of full screen or windowed trailers?.Thanks
ImageI'm getting an overlap of the ratings and movie plot using poster showcase view. This is on my 4k tv and nvidia shield, on the pc 1080p all looks good.

This is how PVR looks like for me
It seems like whenever I play a trailer as soon as I go back to the main screen the clearlogo and info about the movie disappears.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blue Twilight - Released 21.01.20220