Testbuild on Macs
I run Kodi on 2 Macs with LibreElec.

Mac Mini Late 2012
Macbook Air 2011

So far I have no problems. The current version of Kodi does not yet support multiple displays because I only ever get a video signal on one output, but sound can be played back on both.

Mac Mini
DP + HDMI
Video Output only on DP
Audio output i cand send over DP and HDMi

if i use only HDMI i have a Video Output

Macbook Air 2011
Integrated Display + DP
Video output only on the integrated Display
Audio i can send over DP

My Question before i search the Problem ..

This version supported to Display because i missing in tje Option

Monitor and Display Mode in the Setting but wie terminaltest both DP + HDMI are connected

Regwrds
(2022-01-20, 14:10)semiotik Wrote: The current version of Kodi does not yet support multiple displays

The only multiple monitor support Kodi has always had is 'clone mode', meaning identical outputs/resolutions on each screen. There won't be any changes in that regard.
Yes, this i know but tjis dont work on all my Testdevice ...

at the Boot both Display actice and i see on both of Display the LibreElec Screen and the messages wait of network etc....

after boot is only 1 Display active ..
the Clone is enough and i used on al my Devices so and i need so...

i testing today the stable version on the maxc too to check i jave the same problem
Hi @Klojum 

as example .... 

Kodi 19.3 with LibreElec on my Mac have the Option to clone the Display, change the display etc. 

Kodi 20 aka Nexus, here are the Option is missing in the settings 

So I think this Option is missing because it is not yet integrated due to the conversion of xorg? (so actually only 1 Display) ...
LibreELEC is (slowly?) stepping away from Xorg (hence also the stoppage of Nvidia support), to work with a new graphics system that will cover more and more hardware types, including a Raspberry Pi 4. Making overall development a lot easier in the end. It's possible that dual screen support is simply not available at this time. If it's planned for future versions, I have no idea.

To be honest, Kodi has never been destined for multi-screen setups. Ideally you could imagine a situation where all controls are on one screen and the actual video on another screen. But Kodi's internals would have to be totally rewritten, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Hi,

thanks for your answer!

I have to check how i can change the standard video output, so i can then change the monitor / TV TV (as example AudioProfiles )

Maybe i find a way 😁

Thanks 👍

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testbuild on Macs0