Solved PVR-Clients group not listed on Kodi-Add-on-Repository on RaspberryPi-Debian-Kodi
I have Kodi installed on Windows and Raspbery Pis. The latest installation of Kodi Matrix is on a Raspberry Pi 3 with the latest Debian offered on the Raspberry website. Then I installed Kodi there. When preparing the system and installing the necessary addons I realized that I cannot find the group PVR-Clients under "All Repositories". On my Windows PC, the Kodi-Add-On Repository contains a group PVR-Clients. On the Debian - Kodi installation on the Raspberry Pi such a directory does not appear in the Kodi-Add-On Repository. Any idea?
You need to install them via apt or whatever package manager you prefer.

Ubuntu PVR add-ons (wiki) has some details for Ubuntu, but the same is true for RaspiOS and Debian. They are externally installed outside of Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thumbs Up 
Thanks a lot. Worked perfectly wit the info from https://kodi.wiki/view/Ubuntu_PVR_add-ons
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR-Clients group not listed on Kodi-Add-on-Repository on RaspberryPi-Debian-Kodi0