Broken Kodi 19.3 crashes on SF8008 with Video Playback
Hi there,

i know that Enigma2 Receivers are not the right Hardware but kodi 18.9 works perfect for me on my Receiver. Now on Openatv and Kodi 19.x the Box freezes after a while when watching a movie from the HDD or stream.

User potretma figured it out that its a memory Problem.

Hi,

you can see here memory usage of Kodi. Time interval between 2 pictures is about 25 minutes.
Kodi use swap memory too, but this will only delay the system crash.

After start Kodi there is 550-600MB free memory + 2GB free swap memory.

https://www.opena.tv/kodi-plugins-und-re...len-3.html

Anyone got a Solution for it?

Thx
(2022-01-24, 17:05)lokipoki81 Wrote: i know that Enigma2 Receivers are not the right Hardware but kodi 18.9 works perfect for me on my Receiver.
Sometimes there comes a moment when hardware & software no longer mix well due older hardware or incompatibilities. Kodi support on hardware is not indefinite.

(2022-01-24, 17:05)lokipoki81 Wrote: you can see here memory usage of Kodi.
Maybe if you have bigger screendumps, we might be able to read what is on them. User the 'i' button on the editor menu bar to upload your bigger screenshots.
Also provide a debug log (wiki) so we can have a look what's going on.
This forum is not for users who run kodi on their Enigma2 receivers. To receive support you need to ask on your images support forum.

The version of kodi they use has been modified massively from the kodi GitHub repo so there is really no way we could support it here.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.3 crashes on SF8008 with Video Playback0