Can I install Retro pie or similar emulator inside kodi?
Currently using an s912 box with CoreElec as my dedicated kodi box. I’d like to set up some games for my son to use inside CoreElec. Is it possible to install an addon for emulation? If so does anyone have a repo to install from? I’ve tried googling and get a bunch of installing kodi inside Retropie the opposite of what I’m looking for.
I suggest you start here. I previously had some games setup, and I remember that there was some trial-and-error involved in choosing emulators but overall it wasn't too complicated.

Tobor
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
It also wouldn't hurt to ask the people on the CoreELEC forum (if you haven't done so already).
Any post any success stories! A lot of game support is still under development, and I like to know what usecases could use rough-edge shaving.
After some googling I did find this out. However, CoreElec does supports things like hdr, Dolby vision, and 4K without issue. I’m concerned Retro pie won’t work as well as a media center which is its *BLEEP* primary use.

* URL removed by moderator. Congratulations on your permanent ban. *

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I install Retro pie or similar emulator inside kodi?0