T.e.m.p.e.s.t EPG Generator
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am developer of T.e.m.p.e.s.t EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg grabber with full GUI support. It is free and available in github on below link;

https://github.com/K-vanc/Tempest-EPG-Generator.git

And briefly has following features

• Graphical User Interface (GUI) & Optimization For Mobile Devices
• Multiple Website Configuration Support
• The Highest Generating Speed
• The Lowest Memory Consumption
• Multiple Platform Support (Windows/Unix etc.)
• Multiple Async URL Support Up to 10
• Full Support For XMLTV Standart Elements
• Daylight Saving Time(DST) Support For Automatic Time Offset
Changes
• Easy Configuration Maker & Editor
• Powerful & Simple Command Syntax For Combo-
Operations/Modifications
• Scrapping Engine Built with Regex (Regular Expression) For
Powerful Operations
• Built-In Cyclone Module to Add Alternative For Failed Channel
• Built-In Time Converter to Change Times of All Shows Into
Requested Time Offset (DST Support)
• Built-In Inverter Module to Transfer XMLTV Elements Into
Description With Requested Order & Style
• Built-In Fusion Module to Keep Previous Dated Shows Up to 15
Days For Catch-Up Service
• Multiple Configuration File Support Up to 5000 Channels For Each
• Remote Access, Operations & Downloading (port-forwarding
required)
• Scheduled Operations (such as crontab etc.)
• Support For Scrapping From HTML, XML, CSV, TXT, XLS, PDF
(Experimental) & More…

You can start using currently available siteconfig files (will increase day by day) or create your owns.Please do not hesitate to contact about usage etc. from here or given contact mail in github
I tried to install your addon but got an error of: Failed to install because of invalid structure.

NEVER MIND...........
(2022-02-04, 19:52)melons2 Wrote: I tried to install your addon but got an error of: Failed to install because of invalid structure.

NEVER MIND...........
Invalid structure ? It is Just a php file that you need to put inside your server root. Did you manage to solve problem?
(2022-02-04, 20:39)kvanc Wrote: Did you manage to solve problem?

I think the "never mind" suggests he did.

BTW, the (first part of the) name of your software tool threw us off a bit, as it is also the name of an video add-on that is on Kodi's list of banned add-ons (wiki). So I'm not sure if you want to be associated with that add-on, but some people may think it is. Moreover, every time that *that* name is mentioned here, our forum bot is triggered because of that list... Is a name change an option for you?
(2022-02-04, 21:55)Klojum Wrote:
(2022-02-04, 20:39)kvanc Wrote: Did you manage to solve problem?

I think the "never mind" suggests he did.

BTW, the (first part of the) name of your software tool threw us off a bit, as it is also the name of an video add-on that is on Kodi's list of banned add-ons (wiki). So I'm not sure if you want to be associated with that add-on, but some people may think it is. Moreover, every time that *that* name is mentioned here, our forum bot is triggered because of that list... Is a name change an option for you?
Oh, I didnt know that.. I have no relation with any video add-on (valid or banned). This is basicly a php project which can support all pvrs and kodi users who like to have epg content with their live tv add-ons/contents. Unfortunately, I cannot change the project name since it started in 2019 but if it may help, I can parse the name here with some underscores etc to keep forum bot happy.
(2022-02-05, 05:41)kvanc Wrote: Unfortunately, I cannot change the project name since it started in 2019 but if it may help, I can parse the name here with some underscores etc to keep forum bot happy.

Okay, we can still figure something else out on the bot side, depending on the name being mentioned "too often". We'll observe how things unfold for now.
Thanks for help. I parsed the project name with dots. Hope, it will be enough
Hi everyone;

I wanted to notify that with the latest update and added configs, my app currently reached coverage of 60 countries with available +85K channels(with zip/postal code based dynamic channel list creation of 2 US providers, it reaches +150K channels).

Since it is a newly published tool and I am trying earn some reputation for it in several platfroms while explaining I am not trying hack anyone's bank account by giving free epg over their streaming devices, it will be highly appreciated to share their review/comments if there are some users. Thanks for your support
@kvank
Any chance to make this run on CoreELEC?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
T.e.m.p.e.s.t EPG Generator0