Kodi crashing after few minutes of playback on Enigma2 plugin
Hey! I am using Kodi (19.3) on my android tv box. I have installed Kodi with Enigma2 plugin, I have put the E2 device configuration and everything seems fine. But every time, after few (like 2-3) minutes of playing any channel kodi is crashing. Sometimes before the crash I can see an info, that Enigma2 server is unavailable. LAN connection between android tv box and E2 device is 100% OK (checked, no wi-fi). I have tried to install older version of kodi (19.0, I have found this advice on the Internet), but the app is still crashing. My E2 device is ADB 5800. Is there any additional setting to put to kodi or to E2 device?
The addon uses a local timeshift buffer, maybe you are running out of space, maybe try disabling timeshift and see if it makes a difference.

If it's not that try to connect from another platform, like a mac or windows and see if you can reproduce the same problem.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
In my case I had the timeshift off in addon settings. I also checked this addon with my friend, his E2 device is ITI-2850ST. We checked it on kodi 19.3 and 19.0 with timeshift off, and also kodi is crashing after few minutes of playing. At the moment I don't have a possibility to check this on other operating system, I'll try to do this on few days. Could it be anything else except the timeshift option? Maybe our e2 devices need any configuration changes, or they are simply have to poor parameters?
Can you supply the crash log and a full debug log?

You might need to use a GitHub gist for the debug log as it will be very large. Hopefully I can figure something out from that.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
I'll try to get a debug log from kodi on my device and post it here.
My friend tried to reproduce the error on tablet with Windows 10 and kodi installed (e2 device ITI-2850ST). The same situation - after few minutes of playback he was kicked off kodi app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashing after few minutes of playback on Enigma2 plugin0