Android Need help with Titan skin theme
So im crippled these days for the last 7 years ' during this time I built a theme out of kodi titan skin beta and had it running on alpha 18 version. I've just tried to use it again and everything isn't working '..... the kodi itself app keeps saying when loading waiting for kodi to respond 'then intop of this it tries to update files with newer so I turned that off . Problem im having is I can't use artwork beef to mange art anymore and the select artwork tab literally dont load but only sometimes and takes 5 mins plus. Is anyone out there able to get titan skin running on later versions of leia like 18.7 even without errors of dependencies etc 'if someone could that would be aeseome as im really needing to get my titan skin to load again to have back the theme I was building.

Also does anyone know how to change the path adresss of media if you transfer the build to a new device that's not the same as last eg Android tv box to raspberry ? the database shows bur nothing will play because the path is to its older location. Thanks everyone in advance and please don't hesitate to drop any helpful info regarding cheery py and the other dependencies that are causing errors with titan skin 3.8.5

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with Titan skin theme0