scraper + nfo file
Hello,

I'm using the moviedb scraper to get titles of movies and tv shows and I wonder if it's possible to overwrite some of the tags got from the scraper by the NFO file ?
I tried but when I put a NFO file only the information inside are used. I would like for example get all the information from the scraper and change the title by the NFO file, all info inside the NFO will be the priority.

For example my DVD of Desperate Housewives have the last episode of the season 2 with 2 parts, so I have 2 files named "S02E23 - title (part 1)" "S02E24 - title (part 2)"
The moviedb shows only one episode because it was originally aired in one episode, the scraper gets the episode 23 with good information but I would like to change the title adding "part 1"
and tells the episode 24 is (with the direct link to moviedb) the episode 23 and change also the title with "part 2". Is there a way to do this ?
I'm starting with nfo files and I'm not so familiar with them.

Thanks.
(2022-02-15, 15:49)bnco Wrote: I wonder if it's possible to overwrite some of the tags got from the scraper by the NFO file ?
You can use a Combination NFO file... https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Combination
It uses whatever is in the nfo file, and what is missing is scraped from the link at the end of the nfo file.
It does not work for episodes.

(2022-02-15, 15:49)bnco Wrote: The moviedb shows only one episode because it was originally aired in one episode
The easiest way is to scrape the tv show with 23 episodes.
Then export your library to Separate files, which will create an nfo file for all the media in your library.
Copy the nfo file from episode 23 and rename it for episode 24. Change the information inside the nfo file, the scan it into the library.

If you want to change the title of an episode, you can do that in Kodi from the Context Menu>Manage>Edit title.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for your help, I'll try it.
Too bad that it's not working for episodes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scraper + nfo file0