Missing "next episode" widget in Estuary Mod V2 for Kodi v19
Hi,

I just installed Estuary Mod for v19 on Matrix.
In the version compatible with V18 there was a widget in the TV Shows screen of the next episode to watch (instead of entering the specific TV series and selecting the desired episode).

This was the best feature of this skin, does anyone know how to re-enable this widget?

Thank you
Install Embuary Helper.
(2022-03-11, 00:22)_BJ1 Wrote: Install Embuary Helper.

I installed, and then what? I didn't see that option appear after installation.
Thanks
Is this not what you mean? Maybe you have to enable the widget (Settings -> Skin -> costumize Home Menu -> TV Shows -> Manage Ittems for TV Show widget)

(2022-03-12, 11:32)_BJ1 Wrote: Is this not what you mean? Maybe you have to enable the widget (Settings -> Skin -> costumize Home Menu -> TV Shows -> Manage Ittems for TV Show widget)

This is exactly what I mean.
I don't have a setting: "Manage Items for TV Show widget"
These are the options I have:

And this is what I have if I press "submenu1":

BTW, how do make the image be embedded as in your previous postHuh
It seems that this skin is not the "Estuary Mod V2 Matrix" from Kodinerds: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=366400
Quote:BTW, how do make the image be embedded as in your previous post
I use https://imgbb.com/ for that and insert the BB-Code for a full image. No registration needed.
(2022-03-12, 13:25)Clonimus74 Wrote:
(2022-03-12, 11:32)_BJ1 Wrote: Is this not what you mean? Maybe you have to enable the widget (Settings -> Skin -> costumize Home Menu -> TV Shows -> Manage Ittems for TV Show widget)
@Clonimus74 
The Estuary skin Mod you appear to have installed is 'pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix) as linked here:-
356349 (thread)
The @_BJ1 Estuary skin mod can be found here which is a completely different skin mod, hence why your widget settings are different:-
366400 (thread)

As for embedding images, use the picture icon in the message tools when preparing a post. If using Imgur, use copy/paste from the 'Direct Link' on Imgur.
Hope this helps.

Edit: @_BJ1  You beat me to it on the reply!  Wink
(2022-03-12, 13:40)Dumyat Wrote:
@Clonimus74 
The Estuary skin Mod you appear to have installed is 'pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix) as linked here:-
356349 (thread)
The @_BJ1 Estuary skin mod can be found here which is a completely different skin mod, hence why your widget settings are different:-
366400 (thread)

As for embedding images, use the picture icon in the message tools when preparing a post. If using Imgur, use copy/paste from the 'Direct Link' on Imgur.
Hope this helps.

This is quite confusing :-)

Thanks, i will replace one mod with the other LOL
Many thanks
(2022-03-12, 13:40)Dumyat Wrote:
@Clonimus74 
356349 (thread)
366400 (thread)

Hope this helps.

Yep, that was it! many thanks
Fixed your images.
Thank you all for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing "next episode" widget in Estuary Mod V2 for Kodi v190