Solved Two versions of TMDB Addon installed in Kodi 19.3
Last night I was browsing through my addons and saw that the TMDB addon is apparently available twice in my system: v5.26 and v3.5.14:

I never installed a new(er) version on purpose, always stuck with the default addon setup in Kodi. Just wondering: is there a particular reason why both addon versions co-exist next to each other? Is this on purpose or should I remove the 3.x version and leave the 5.x addon as is?

Thanks!
(2022-02-27, 15:08)spinmaster Wrote: TMDB addon is apparently available twice in my system
One is for movies, the other is for TV Shows.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-02-27, 19:56)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-02-27, 15:08)spinmaster Wrote: TMDB addon is apparently available twice in my system
One is for movies, the other is for TV Shows.
Got it ... makes sense Wink But if one of the two is for TV Shows, what is the third one for ("TMDb TV Shows" v1.4.10)? Just curious.
(2022-02-27, 21:15)spinmaster Wrote: what is the third one for ("TMDb TV Shows" v1.4.10)?
The newer Python TV Show scraper. The other two are the original XML scrapers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for clarifying! Again, I was just curious and wondering... Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two versions of TMDB Addon installed in Kodi 19.30