v20 Using the new colorbutton
I've been working on implementing this.  It appears that internally there is an m_labelInfo variable that forces display of the hex value of the color over the <label> box, though the position is set (renders to the left ) by the <colorposx> and <colorposy>.  I have found it difficult to locate this with the <label> text, though I guess <textwidth> is involved (have figured out yet exactly how it works).  But more, I would like to suppress the display of the color hex as I don't see how the user can make use of this.  It just seems to take up space.

scott s.
unsure if that helps, as it not solve the issue, just circumstance via hide the text when set alpha 00 for the text.

(i defined in colors/default.xml ,
xml:
<color name="none">00FFFFFF</color>
)

and use this in cases where i like to just hidel labels.
xml:
<focusedcolor>none</focusedcolor>
<textcolor>none</textcolor>
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Problem is, the colorbutton has text for its <label> , but also for the <colorbox> which both take the same font / color, etc.  So if I don't use a label, then your idea is a good one.  I don't really need the label for my layout, so your idea works well.  Thanks.

Thinking about it, it might be better if the colorbutton returned the "friendly name" rather than the ARGB value, AFAIK anywhere in the skin you can use the kodi-core friendly names instead of ARGB hex without needing the defaults.xml entries for them, so showing the "friendly name" to the user (and also saving them in skin settings for example) might be more readable.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using the new colorbutton0