v19 I can't add a couple of movies to my library
Hi, I have a small problem and I would like to see if you can help me.
I don't know if this goes in this forum, if not, I apologize.

I'm new to Kodi, I don't know how it works 100%, but I find it very useful to have organized the collection of series and movies I have downloaded.

Anyway, the problem I have is that now I can't add two movies that I have downloaded to my library. 
These movies are.
Inferno (with Tom Hanks)
and the first Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie.

I don't know why, but when I try to update my library these movies just don't get added, no errors or anything like that, all that happens is that they don't get added to the library. 
I'm using the default Kodi scraper, in case that helps. I am also using the folder name format that I use with all the other movies and it works with all of them, example: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016).
Can anyone help me, is there any reason why these movies are not being added?
Thanks in advance.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Check item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969

If that does not fix it, then the Debug Log as requested by klojum above.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can't add a couple of movies to my library0