Missing Movie Scrapers
yes exactly inside the VIDEO folder there are films and serietv all mixed up
how do i put it in the tv show section? these are the WIN folders
While you managed to understand why Clark II 's scrapers is not seen which is a movie?

P:S: Since my english is very bad maybe i will first say what i need: (
I would like all the movies with their scrapers to be seen by entering the Kodi's VIDEo folder, I hope I explained
Which is the quickest solution?
(2022-03-03, 21:41)donnje Wrote: I would like all the movies with their scrapers to be seen by entering the Kodi's VIDEo folder, I hope I explained
If you want that, then you don't need Kodi, nor will you be able to use any of the library features.
Movies and TV Shows must be separate

Have a read through the guide here. I understand Italian is your first language, but the pictures should be enough to tell you how to set up the folder structure...
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-03-03, 21:49)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-03-03, 21:41)donnje Wrote: I would like all the movies with their scrapers to be seen by entering the Kodi's VIDEo folder, I hope I explained
If you want that, then you don't need Kodi, nor will you be able to use any of the library features.
Movies and TV Shows must be separate

Have a read through the guide here. I understand Italian is your first language, but the pictures should be enough to tell you how to set up the folder structure...
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library
Thx a lot for your patience now I begin to understand something Smile
(2022-03-03, 22:32)donnje Wrote: Thx a lot for your patience now I begin to understand something
No problems Smile
Let us know if you have any questions as you change your setup.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Movie Scrapers0