Ukrain Live TV on Kodi/Libreelec
Hi there.  Since I give home to Ukrain refugees, I would like to give them the opportunity to whatch Ukrain TV.

Is their any legal addon I can use on Kodi....or on my samsung smart TV (not Kodi related...)

Thanks, regards,
Michael
Cheers for providing a home for those in need.
I dont know of any Kodi addons for Ukrain TV, but i know the big providers have one or more channels available through their subscriptions (Ziggo for example offers Nickelodeon and Ukrain24 in their basic subscription).
I've made some enquiries within the team as well, as we have a couple of Ukrainian members who may know of anything suitable.

@flyingernst - where are you based (which country), as it may come into play if things are geolocked.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I am one of Kodi team members from Ukraine. Right now I am using Kyivstar.TV abroad and I hope to release the Kodi PVR addon for it soon.
Maintainer of Kodi from Debian | Got an issue with Kodi from Debian? Report it here: Kodi from Debian - Support Thread
The feedback from our other Ukrainian team member (@Roman_V_M) was as follows:

Quote:Megogo service provides free access to some Ukrainian TV channels. There should be apps for Android and other platforms.

This is in addition to what @basilgello mentions above (as our other Ukrainian team member).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I leave it to you to confirm the legality of the iptv.org listing for Ukraine but I suspect the URL's are far more legal then users with IPTV "subscribers" and "catch-up" that you see on this forum.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/iptv-o...ams/ua.m3u

Reliability would be an issue, since they may or may not be static. 

A useful tool to parse this list is grep since you can list only the currently valid  with grep -A 1 online ua.m3u  You should be able to use these with any Kodi PVR that supports IPTV. 

Martin
(2022-06-01, 18:04)emveepee Wrote: I leave it to you to confirm the legality of the iptv.org listing for Ukraine but I suspect the URL's are far more legal then users with IPTV "subscribers" and "catch-up" that you see on this forum.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/iptv-o...ams/ua.m3u

Reliability would be an issue, since they may or may not be static. 

A useful tool to parse this list is grep since you can list only the currently valid  with grep -A 1 online ua.m3u  You should be able to use these with any Kodi PVR that supports IPTV. 

Martin
Some links are from official websites of TV channels so they are likely fine. Others are likely the open streams from provider networks, and their broadcasting rights might (again, might!) be limited to the mentiined providers only.

Both Megogo and Kyivstar.TV are 100% legitimate providers. KSTV is operated by Vidmind and 1+1 Media Group (which runs nationwide channels like 1+1, 2+2, TET and others and which is controlled by odious billionaire Igor Kolomoisky) on behalf on Veon Group that controls Kyivstar mobile and Internet provider.
Maintainer of Kodi from Debian | Got an issue with Kodi from Debian? Report it here: Kodi from Debian - Support Thread

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ukrain Live TV on Kodi/Libreelec0