Does Kodi support Android TV OS ver 10?
I just became aware of the coolest portable Android TV projector I've ever heard of: Halo+.  It has rechargeable battery for true portability operation for 2hrs at full brightness, is 4K, among the brightest portables at 900 lumens, projects up to 200 inches wide, automatic keystone and focus, built-in 10W stereo speakers, WiFi6 & BTG connections...but it runs Android TV OS ver 10.

Before I buy one of these for the RV, I'd ideally like to avoid carrying a Firestick or Shield when RV camping or backyard firepit parties that would drain this projector's battery via its USB port (I dry camp a lot with no shore power) plus carry yet another device to lose, so wondering if Kodi has been tested on Android TV OS v10.  I searched the forum and came up with nada results, so asking here.

More Halo+ info: https://us.xgimi.com/products/halo-plus
Kodi runs from Android 5.0 and higher. Whether all bells and whistles are supported (HDR and stuff) on your projector, I don't know. Sometimes manufacturers tend to add modifications to the Android setup, so "YMMV" as they say.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does Kodi support Android TV OS ver 10?0