19.4 is released. Will this fix Xbox??
Soo, since 19.4 is released now, will this fix Xbox issues??
(2022-03-04, 06:11)jdig4240 Wrote: Soo, since 19.4 is released now, will this fix Xbox issues??
My understanding is that it does.
I don't have an Xbox, so I cannot confirm personally, but two other team members have stated it solved their problems on the Xbox.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
When can I update on Xbox?Now?
Only if you have a dev account.
I assume this will be in the store when Microsoft gets around to approving it.
Install 19.4 on the series s in dev mode and had no issues with installing add-ons and running them. HD and SD videos are good. 4k videos would play ok for a couple of seconds and the video would start stuttering making it unwatchable. The same issue I had with 19.3.
So,dev account is not for free now?
(2022-03-07, 11:56)Clubysonyi Wrote: So,dev account is not for free now?

I don't think it ever was.
Has this been submitted to the store yet?

Also is HDR fixed or just passthrough?

Thanks
(2022-03-08, 10:49)tutu Wrote: Has this been submitted to the store yet?

Not yet.

(2022-03-08, 10:49)tutu Wrote: Also is HDR fixed or just passthrough?

HDR tonemaps correctly to SDR.
A week later and 19.4 still isn't in the store. Come on, Microsoft!
Maybe isn't submitted to the store yet
I really wish y'all would just announce you've dropped UWP. I see alot of wasted effort for a small handful of users.
(2022-03-12, 18:11)KingChit Wrote: I really wish y'all would just announce you've dropped UWP. I see alot of wasted effort for a small handful of users.
It's not wasted effort, smh. It's appreciated. "Small handful of users" 🙄
(2022-03-12, 18:11)KingChit Wrote: I see alot of wasted effort for a small handful of users.

If that really were a benchmark for development, then a whole bunch of add-ons would no longer work, and Kodi itself would have only a small handful of functionality.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
19.4 is released. Will this fix Xbox??0