[split] Build Error For System Containing FFMPEG 4.4 And 5.0
I can’t get any builds to work on Kodi 19 matrix any help would be great
(2022-02-27, 15:44)Mets1986 Wrote: I can’t get any builds to work on Kodi 19 matrix any help would be great

This thread is about building Kodi from source code, not about installed builds.

We don't support those anyway, please actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by for more details.

If you are talking about actually building from source then please give more details, otherwise these posts will be removed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Do you know of another message board I could get help I am not technically inclined not sure I follow what your saying did not mean to violate forum rules just looking for help
(2022-03-03, 21:57)Mets1986 Wrote: Do you know of another message board I could get help

If you are actually referring to "builds" that have all sorts of stuff on board, then I suggest you get your support from the websites of those builds.
We don't create such builds, and we have no intention to give support to whatever other people have concocted in their releases/builds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Build Error For System Containing FFMPEG 4.4 And 5.00