HDR tonemapping seemingly stops after a few seconds
Hey all, having some weird tonemapping issues that I can't figure out even with a lot of googling.

Tonemapping seems to work initially on HDR content, but after a couple of seconds (it differs how long but always happens within seconds) the image seems to gray out/gets washed out. Each time I restart the video, I get the same experience - a few seconds of it working and then it gets washed out.

If I pause the video before it washes out, and change the tonemapping settings - it reflects it. But it seemingly gets disabled a few seconds after I unpause it. 

Debug log here: mifanehoxe.kodi (paste)

Other possibly relevant information:
- Colour management turned off
- Linux distro: Endeavour OS
- Kernel: 5.15.26-1-lts
- Kodi version: 19.4
- GIT revision: 20220304-nogitfound
- Hardware: AMD Renoir (AMD 5600G)
- Install method: sudo pacman -S kodi

Let me know if I didn't include enough information, sincerely appreciate all the help. Thanks folks.
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to bump an old thread, but I've been having the exact same issue and it has been driving me crazy. This is the only post I could find that describes it. I'm using Ubuntu 20.04 with an AMD 3000G and Kodi was installed using apt. I've tried looking through the logs myself, but found no indication that anything is wrong. I'd really appreaciate it if anyone had any ideas as to what the cause might be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDR tonemapping seemingly stops after a few seconds0