Add custom media flag in kodi 19
Hello!

First sorry for my bad english  Sad

I would like to add a "custom flag label" in kodi 19.
A flag (for me  Big Grin ) is his :

I added the term "remastered" in the names of certain films.
How can I make the flag appear?
I guess a "simple" copy/paste of xml "existing flag" command line with adaptation should be ok, right? But I don't know where to look and which command line to copy and modify... Should I also specify the location where should the flag appear on the kodi's interface?
if it is for one of the skins that already shows them you will need Kodi.-.Texture.Tool unpack media /Textures.xbt
images can be found in flags just change for your images
hello thank you
But it's not that I want.

Actually it doesn't existe media flag for "remastered" and I would like add in to kodi.

I was thinking of copy/paste existing command line for another flag and adapt for "remasterd"...

Do you understand? 

Thank's
You will have to examine the xml files for the skin you use to see how the skin assigns "flags" (logo images).  Kodi itself provides in the library database some details which such as video/audio codec which can be queried as an "infolabel" and used to select an image, typically setting the image filename to the same string of text as what is stored in the library.

For things like "remastered" that are not stored in the database, the typical approach is to have the keyword saved by the user as part of the media filename, then the skin can get the filename from Kodi and parse that for the keyword and if the keyword is present, display the appropriate flag image.

scott s.
(2022-03-05, 17:42)calagan57 Wrote: hello thank you
But it's not that I want.

Actually it doesn't existe media flag for "remastered" and I would like add in to kodi.

I was thinking of copy/paste existing command line for another flag and adapt for "remasterd"...

Do you understand? 

Thank's
what you could do is add an image to a folder then edit home.xml and if kodi came across the image it would display it
xml:
<control type="image">
                            <left>1475</left>
                            <top>30</top>
                            <width>400</width>
                            <height>361</height>
                            <texture  >$INFO[Player.FolderPath]../logo.png</texture>
                            <aspectratio align="left">keep</aspectratio>
                           <visible>!String.IsEmpty(logo.png)</visible>
                        </control>
I would also want to create my own custom flags based on the path

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add custom media flag in kodi 190