Button issue
Hi, I hope I can explain this well enough to get some help.

In the below image you can see the button highlighted in red is focused

in the next image the button (again highlighted in red :p) is no longer focused but instead of taking on the <texturenofocus/> state it takes on some other state which I haven't been able to discover. Does anyone know where I can remove this undisclosed state. This in the standard estuary skin but the behaviour exists in a custom skin I am building.

this is the button xml it's taken directly from estuary SettingsCategory.xml and is basically exactly what I have in my own skin aside from the colordiffuse value and the image used.

xml:

<control type="button" id="10">
                <description>Default Category Button</description>
                <left>0</left>
                <height>85</height>
                <width>470</width>
                <textoffsetx>40</textoffsetx>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <font>font37</font>
                <texturefocus colordiffuse="button_focus">lists/focus.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus />
            </control>

I have tried multiple steps to remove this magical third state but I have a feeling it might actually be a part of the content type button. I have read the button control page and tried everything such as focusedcolor, disabledcolor, invalidcolor, onfocus and onunfocus with no luck. Is anyone able to give me some direction?
It's hard-coded to fade the texture 50%.
that's what i suspected. that's a shame. thanks for the info.

EDIT: i did some more searching and found this post from 2013 with a nice solution (at least for my needs) and figured I'd post it here for anyone else who has the same issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Button issue0