• 201(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
@ChocOranger I understand. I had no idea AuraMod is compatible with Omega, so I'll give that a shot. Thanks again.
@ChocOranger

Thanks. I had put the 10 item limit on the "Widget" option rather than the "Fullscreen" option. Now it is working. I will see if that helps prevent the long loading otherwise will look at the other options you mentioned.
Hello! Great skin jurial, esthetically pleasing and highly functional, fantastic work!
I have a small problem though. On my remote I am using separate buttons to open the EPG on a specific channel group. I am using the JSONRPC API (via Home Assistant). You can reproduce with:
Code:

curl -s --data-binary '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Gui.ActivateWindow", "params": {"window" : "tvguide", "parameters": ["pvr://channels/tv/<a channel group name>"]} }' -H 'content-type: application/json;' -u "user:password" <kodi host>/jsonrpc | jq .
I works with e.g. Estuary or Embuary but with this skin, no matter which channel group parameter is given, the channel group which was selected via the GUI (e.g. the horizontal "slider" type menu above the grid) is opened. It seems the skin somehow overrides the API or something.
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20