• 11(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
(2022-04-14, 09:39)FOXYZ Wrote:
(2022-04-14, 02:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: These only display if there is no codec information available - i.e. on streams. For local files the codec information is displayed instead.
Oh i see  Smile  Well then it's all right  Blush maybe, if it's not crazy complicated an option to turn it off completely if not needed (coded information if available is super handy, the other data like where to stream my brain saw it as ads aahhah. Just a personal thought, but thanks for the explanation) 
(2022-04-14, 02:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: Never used that mod. However, it is possible to set a single fullscreen widget (or a single standard widget). Fullscreen widgets autoscroll by default when not focused (and standard widgets have a toggle option for autoscroll).
Perfect, that full screen widget is even better! I like it much more  [emoji23]
(2022-04-14, 02:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: Automatic colour selection is not possible due to the method I'm using to generate the gradient textures for buttons. The approach I used in previous skins doesn't work for certain skin elements with auto-width or dynamic positioning (e.g. in AH1 that's why buttons were either white or single colour without a gradient).

It's still possible to pick the colours manually though - just not automatically on the fly!
Fair enough, it's super good anyways as it is Cool

Just one last question (i hope you don't mind) and then i ll stop and shut up  Big Grin

- Have you thought (or tried if looks nice) to enable the fanart (or the other variations you named) in the background, to show multiple images after a delta time ? 
Like FanArt.Item[0],FanArt.Item[1],FanArt.Item[3] etc

I also join the bandwagon about donations! I hope i can do my part when it will be open  Blush

@jurialmunkey thanks a lot for you work and quick open replies! I hope to install soon your new skin! Can't wait  Love
I haven't implemented it yet but yes extrafanart support is planned.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2022-04-15, 04:35)Majin01 Wrote: Will you be adding hubs to this skin like in arctic horizon and some of your other skins?
Yes definitely! I haven't implemented it yet but will likely have two options

- the classic eminence style with vertical submenu items next to a large autoscroll landscape widget

- the showcase hub style with full screen widget at top then horizontal submenu with widgets underneath
(2022-04-17, 04:13)ChiTianJoPajie Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey. I would to ask if Arctic Horizon 2 suppports the "Up-Next Addon" of Kodi? cause the first Arctic Horizon doesn't support it. Thank you!
As drinfernoo notes, up next is already supported in AH1.

It will also be supported in AH2 (in fact it already is as it is something I use everyday)
(2022-04-17, 16:29)htpcmac Wrote: Great looking skin.  Is it possible at all to display widgets inside the Library view?  The reason I ask this is I have a collection of Formula1 races and I'd like either the information about the race piped in from the Formula1 app on the Kodi repo or if it can be srcapped from thesportsdb addon. 

I'd like to see the races as 'shows', which it does currently, but going into a race (episode) i'd like it to show the qualifying or race results that can be piped from F1 or scrapped from thesportsdb.

That's not a skin matter.

Have a look into strm and nfo files for adding content to your library that isn't a physical file.
I'm so excited for this!!! Thank you for all your amazing work @jurialmunkey 

I was wondering if it would be at all possible to include a PRV view in AH2 similar to the one used in AZ2? I was a huge fan of that PVR view and it's one of the only things I miss in AH1. Specifically, I like seeing the large channel logos without the channel names. In AH1 it's hard for me to see the channel logos especially on my smaller bedroom tv, but I think they look great in AZ2. I also like the way it looks without the extra horizontal whitespace since a lot of my channel names are short.

I know to accomplish this in AZ2 the number of channels shown at once was 4 instead of 5 like in AH, and some people might not care about the logos and prefer to just see more channels at once, but maybe it could be an option in settings?

Example from AZ2 - Channel logos are large and easy to see  Smile

Example from AH1 - More channels shown at once but channel logos are a lot smaller

With "Hide channel name if icon is available" option checked

Thanks for all the work and updates in here @jurialmunkey
posted in error
(2022-04-18, 03:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-04-17, 04:13)ChiTianJoPajie Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey. I would to ask if Arctic Horizon 2 suppports the "Up-Next Addon" of Kodi? cause the first Arctic Horizon doesn't support it. Thank you!
As drinfernoo notes, up next is already supported in AH1.

It will also be supported in AH2 (in fact it already is as it is something I use everyday)
Ok! Thank you so much!  Blush
Great work @jurialmunkey

I made some local mods to the PVR TV Guide in AH1 to get a balance between the information and number of channels shown, but obviously the layout now differs to the rest of AH1. Would love not to have to port the mods to AH2!

@wings188 @berkhornet

A few additional Guide view options:

Large Icon

Icon + Info

Small Row + Plot Overview
(2022-04-19, 05:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: @wings188 @berkhornet

Large Icon

Icon + Info

@jurialmunkey -many thanks - these look to be great options
(2022-04-19, 05:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: @wings188 @berkhornet

Large Icon

Icon + Info

@jurialmunkey That is perfect! You’re the GOAT! Thank you!
@jurialmunkey nice work !
I would love to see Horizontal Channelguide like in Unfussy skin:
Hi again @jurialmunkey  , I would like to ask if you will add this kind of widget or plugins(I think) on the new skin?Image

will you also change the in-progress watch indicator like this? cuz I think it will look even better, thank you! and it's ok if you don't change it! I love ur skins!Image
@jurialmunkey Such a tease! Wink Really looks terrific. Even though I am.a big fan of vertical menus, I am extremely eager to try it. Really great work as always. Your efforts are very much valued and appreciated.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20