• 13(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
(2022-05-02, 19:28)Aemstel Wrote: Haha me too Smile Been using the Arctic skins since forever, they're the best. Thanks for everything @jurialmunkey !!

I checking here a lot more too for hopeful news! Smile
can you I see the Trailer button on the showcase widge on the homescreen? thank you!
Any updates about the release? Are we weeks away, months away?
(2022-05-05, 16:17)ViewAfterReview Wrote: Any updates about the release? Are we weeks away, months away?
Definitely weeks not months!

I had hoped to get a release out already but have been a bit busier than expected at work the last few weeks.

Should have an alpha out sometime this month.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2022-05-06, 11:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: Definitely weeks not months!

I had hoped to get a release out already but have been a bit busier than expected at work the last few weeks.

Thanks for the update! I am eagerly waiting!
(2022-05-06, 11:15)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-05-05, 16:17)ViewAfterReview Wrote: Any updates about the release? Are we weeks away, months away?
Definitely weeks not months!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!
It would be great if you would add support for the "help" text from the new Settings format. It appears to just need a textbox with id="6" (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/c4fb87...gs.xml#L59), but I'm not 100% on that.
I'm looking forward to this too, great work!
Patiently waiting for this!
Hi @jurialmunkey,

Will we have an option to add the Search button in the Information screen like we currently have in the Arctic Horizon skin? It's very useful for me.

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.
can't wait to try it
(2022-05-11, 08:03)ShibajiCh Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey,

Will we have an option to add the Search button in the Information screen like we currently have in the Arctic Horizon skin? It's very useful for me.

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.

Yeah it's there - just wasn't in earlier screenshots because I hadn't implemented it yet (it needed a slightly different method from AH1 to work with the adaptive search).

There's also an awesome new feature where you can search for an item directly from the Context Menu quick bar:

(2022-05-12, 07:19)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.

Yeah it's there - just wasn't in earlier screenshots because I hadn't implemented it yet (it needed a slightly different method from AH1 to work with the adaptive search).

There's also an awesome new feature where you can search for an item directly from the Context Menu quick bar:

Hi @jurialmunkey,

Wow! It looks awesome! Just can't wait to try this new skin... 😊

I guess we can add custom search paths from different addons like we can do currently in the Arctic Horizon skin?

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.
(2022-05-08, 16:11)drinfernoo Wrote: It would be great if you would add support for the "help" text from the new Settings format. It appears to just need a textbox with id="6" (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/c4fb87...gs.xml#L59), but I'm not 100% on that.

Is this addition a Nexus thing or does it work in Matrix too?
If it works in Matrix, any suggested addons to try that use it so I can test?

EDIT: Oh wow it was even backported to Leia in 18.2 https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15795

It doesn't seem to be documented in the skinning manual or the skinning engine thread so I wasn't aware that it even existed!
https://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_Built_In_...ttings.xml
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=343076
(2022-05-12, 07:38)ShibajiCh Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 07:19)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.

Hi @jurialmunkey,

Wow! It looks awesome! Just can't wait to try this new skin... 😊

I guess we can add custom search paths from different addons like we can do currently in the Arctic Horizon skin?

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.

Yeah you can customise it just like in AH1
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20