• 166(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
Under Live Tv, episode name is missing from EPG and OSD, can this be fixed?

Hello all, why am I not getting Ratings row ? 🥲
is it normal for the home screen main widgets to take a while to load?
after booting the TV Series home widget takes at least 2-3 mins to load
(2023-03-17, 19:52)a13b10 Wrote: Image

Expanded Widget Style - from Simple to Fullscreen
Last week I made some custom icons for the menu's. (Settings -> Skin -> Configure Skin... -> Customise Home menu -> item -> select icon.

Because I could not navigate outside the skin path, I moved the icons in the root of the skin (same folder as 1080i).

What is the advised place to put my icons? Or can I submit them to be considered? (These are for some Dutch tv stations etc)

Thanks!
Of course after posting this, I discovered that clicking 'back' allows to choose an external path!
(2023-03-18, 17:20)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2023-03-17, 19:52)a13b10 Wrote: Image

Expanded Widget Style - from Simple to Fullscreen

Thank you very much it worked! ,🤗
For some reason I'm getting wrong clearlogos on the OSD, anyone know why?

Example where I play Shark Tank, but it's showing the logo for Law & Order.

I'm running a nightly 21 build for Android, if that matters
@jurialmunkey is possible to make stacked widgets work with “auto widget” shortcut group?
I just tried, stacked widget does not populate anything.
@jurialmunkey I see you added a DV media flag. Does this work only in Nexus because of the new HDR flagging feature or will I have to continue using my own edited Includes_Info.xml with the following:

<!-- Dolby Vision -->
                <include content="Info_Codecs_MonoIcon" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Codecs.UseFileNameInfo)">
                    <param name="icon">other/DV.png</param>
                    <param name="basewidth">58</param>
                    <param name="iconwidth">90</param>
                    <param name="iconheight">66</param>
                    <param name="visible">String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,DV)</param>
                    <param name="visible">String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,Dolby.Vision)</param>
                </include>

Also, I know this would probably be low on the list but any plans to update the various Dolby audio media flags with the new logo? I noticed your DV media flag uses the Dolby new logo so I thought some consistency might be good. I have media flag png's for all Dolby codecs using this new logo that I've been using that I can send you if you like. Similarly, DTS has recently updated their logos as well which I can provide.
(2023-03-22, 16:41)Reckoner89 Wrote: @jurialmunkey I see you added a DV media flag. Does this work only in Nexus because of the new HDR flagging feature or will I have to continue using my own edited Includes_Info.xml with the following:

<!-- Dolby Vision -->
                <include content="Info_Codecs_MonoIcon" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Codecs.UseFileNameInfo)">
                    <param name="icon">other/DV.png</param>
                    <param name="basewidth">58</param>
                    <param name="iconwidth">90</param>
                    <param name="iconheight">66</param>
                    <param name="visible">String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,DV)</param>
                    <param name="visible">String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,Dolby.Vision)</param>
                </include>

Also, I know this would probably be low on the list but any plans to update the various Dolby audio media flags with the new logo? I noticed your DV media flag uses the Dolby new logo so I thought some consistency might be good. I have media flag png's for all Dolby codecs using this new logo that I've been using that I can send you if you like. Similarly, DTS has recently updated their logos as well which I can provide.
Yes nexus only.

Skin is being made for nexus only now that Kodi 20.1 is out and the elementtree issues have been resolved by an upstream patch to python.

Skin will mostly still work in Matrix but I've stopped updating tmdbhelper matrix version as backporting features became too complex. If there's ever a change where I need to bump the version dependency on tmdbhelper then Matrix version will break entirely.

Probably a lot of the codec icons need updating. I didn't make the originals. It's quite a lot of work and quite difficult getting icons to be suitable for small sizes to have decent clarity. If someone good at pixel art wants to contribute updated icons then I'm happy to include but it's a bit more complex then just finding an icon and rescaling it. (and yes if your icons have been rescaled to match the dimensions in the skin and touched up to suit small size then definitely happy to include)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2023-03-22, 14:44)frriction Wrote: @jurialmunkey is possible to make stacked widgets work with “auto widget” shortcut group?
Stacked widget works with any widget of folders. If the plugin for the parent widget doesn't set the isfolder flag on the items that are folders then stacked widget won't work. Also if you have an empty folder it will cause the stacked widget to hide and not return until full container refresh (ie end playback or skin reload).
(2023-03-22, 14:00)JoeyCoolio Wrote: For some reason I'm getting wrong clearlogos on the OSD, anyone know why?

Example where I play Shark Tank, but it's showing the logo for Law & Order.

I'm running a nightly 21 build for Android, if that matters
Likely whatever plugin you're using is setting the wrong TMDb ID for the episode

common problem will be plugins setting the tvshow ID for an episode instead of the episode ID - tmdbhelper looks up the episode ID because it is an episode but the ID supplied by the plugin playing the item is wrong because it is the tvshow ID so you end up with the wrong details and artwork.
(2023-03-22, 23:32)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-03-22, 14:44)frriction Wrote: @jurialmunkey is possible to make stacked widgets work with “auto widget” shortcut group?
Stacked widget works with any widget of folders. If the plugin for the parent widget doesn't set the isfolder flag on the items that are folders then stacked widget won't work. Also if you have an empty folder it will cause the stacked widget to hide and not return until full container refresh (ie end playback or skin reload).

“Auto Widget” shortcut is like favourite.

I tried adding couple of (not empty) genre from “TMDB Helper” to favourites. Created master widget which points to “favourites://“, staked widgets does not populate anything.

I am not expert with Kodi but, my guess is favourite contains shortcuts which may points to folders, but stacked widget does not resolve to actual source and stops at seeing it as a shortcut.

Is there any way around this?
Is there something I need to do to get the HDR/DV codecs to show? I have a feeling its probably since I use emby next gen to import my content to kodi but thats just a guess.
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20