• 14(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
(2022-05-12, 08:02)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 07:38)ShibajiCh Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 07:19)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yeah it's there - just wasn't in earlier screenshots because I hadn't implemented it yet (it needed a slightly different method from AH1 to work with the adaptive search).

There's also an awesome new feature where you can search for an item directly from the Context Menu quick bar:

Hi @jurialmunkey,

Wow! It looks awesome! Just can't wait to try this new skin... 😊

I guess we can add custom search paths from different addons like we can do currently in the Arctic Horizon skin?

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.

Yeah you can customise it just like in AH1

Thank you @jurialmunkey !

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.
PVR TV Channel Views

Recordings / Timers / Search view

Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Damn, so nice and clean! Really great work.
Really hoping for a way to place a shortcut that will force a Trakt sync.  The skin I'm currently using is fast, but I have to force close Kodi, clear the cache, and then restart Kodi when I want to see my widgets update.
(2022-05-14, 16:14)matt382 Wrote: Really hoping for a way to place a shortcut that will force a Trakt sync.  The skin I'm currently using is fast, but I have to force close Kodi, clear the cache, and then restart Kodi when I want to see my widgets update.

That sounds like an add-on issue, more than anything. If you can figure out a path to call in order to perform an action, you should be able to put it on a shortcut or keymap in almost any skin.
Have you tried using auto widget?
Got to say, this skin looks beautiful. Looking forward to trying it!
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Hi @jurialmunkey,

In one of your earlier comment you mentioned that this skin's alpha version will be released some time this month. Is there any expected date when it'll be released? Just can't wait to try it after the several amazing looking teasers... 🙂

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.
I’ve used every AZ skin, to Google to see if there any updates and see this?!?!!

Day. Made.

Can’t wait.
Hope we get an ETA soon so I can count down the days
Hi @jurialmunkey,

Just out of curiosity, have you tried AH2 on the Kodi 20.0 alpha build? If so, how did it go?
Keep checking back here every week ... hope a release is "Coming Soon..." Smile.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
please add the hebrew lang for it
Still waiting patiently Smile Love your skins
(2022-05-19, 18:33)BoosterSilver Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey,

Just out of curiosity, have you tried AH2 on the Kodi 20.0 alpha build? If so, how did it go?

No I haven't tested but I can't see any reason it wouldn't work.

The Nexus skinning engine changes are mostly fixes and added features rather than changing pre-existing parts. I can't see any changes that would cause Matrix skins to break (they just won't have the new subtitle colour picker as that's a new dialog window).

(2022-05-21, 15:50)koby50 Wrote: please add the hebrew lang for it

Unfortunately won't be possible.

There are no modern fonts with multiple language support. Every modern web browser already has built-in support for character set fallbacks, so every modern font splits character sets into individual fonts. For some reason, Kodi's text rendering engine is stuck in the dark ages and doesn't support character set fallbacks.

The "Arial" font that tries to cobble together multiple language support into a "mega" font is not an acceptable solution. Until Kodi moves out of the dark ages and implements a modern font fallback engine, supporting non-Latin character sets is not really possible without significant design compromises (which I'm not willing to make).
(2022-05-20, 23:08)hdmkv Wrote: Keep checking back here every week ... hope a release is "Coming Soon..." Smile.

It's really close! I just finished up the last of the PVR and the Next Aired windows, which were the two big things I needed to get done. Then there's a few "first run" type things I need to sort out to bring it up to a usable state. Hopefully should be able to sort those out this weekend and have it ready for alpha release early next week.

There will still be lots of features I need to finish and bugs to sort out after release but that's the point of an alpha release!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20