Solved Kodi 19.4 No Colon on english keyboard
hi,

I just tried the recently realeased kodi 19.4  There is no Colon ( : ) on the English keyboard. It's been replaced with the semi colon ( ; ) just wanted to let someone know.

Thanks
(2022-03-07, 20:02)MainStreet2018 Wrote: I just tried the recently realeased kodi 19.4  There is no Colon ( : ) on the English keyboard.

I'm using Ubuntu Linux to run Kodi 19.4. My colon and semi-colon work just fine.
What setup are you using?
The colon was duplicated before so semi-colon was missing, this was changed in 19.4 to add the missing semi-colon. Correct behaviour is semi-colon when lowercase letters are displayed, press Shift and you'll get the UPPERCASE layout including colon, which is exact same behaviour as on a real keyboard.
I'm using windows to run 19.4
(2022-03-07, 21:44)jjd-uk Wrote: The colon was duplicated before so semi-colon was missing, this was changed in 19.4 to add the missing semi-colon. Correct behaviour is semi-colon when lowercase letters are displayed, press Shift and you'll get the UPPERCASE layout including colon, which is exact same behaviour as on a real keyboard.

Thank you my Friend! This was exactly the answer! Kudos to you Blush
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.4 No Colon on english keyboard0