Req "Set as default for all media" with option to mark a selection
In the setting "set as default for all media" it will be possible to select only some of the things and not all three together. Now it applies to these three together:
volume amplification, center mix level and audio offset.
(2022-03-13, 00:07)vip. Wrote: set as default for all media
I have never tried it, but you could experiment with manually adjusting the default for any item by editing the guisettings.xml file in the ...\Kodi data folder (wiki)\Userdata (wiki)\ folder

xml:
<defaultvideosettings>
<interlacemethod>1</interlacemethod>
<scalingmethod>1</scalingmethod>
<noisereduction>0.000000</noisereduction>
<postprocess>false</postprocess>
<sharpness>0.000000</sharpness>
<viewmode>0</viewmode>
<zoomamount>1.000000</zoomamount>
<pixelratio>1.000000</pixelratio>
<verticalshift>0.000000</verticalshift>
<volumeamplification>0.000000</volumeamplification>
<showsubtitles>true</showsubtitles>
<brightness>50.000000</brightness>
<contrast>50.000000</contrast>
<gamma>20.000000</gamma>
<audiodelay>0.000000</audiodelay>
<subtitledelay>0.000000</subtitledelay>
<nonlinstretch>false</nonlinstretch>
<stereomode>0</stereomode>
<centermixlevel>0</centermixlevel>
<tonemapmethod>1</tonemapmethod>
<tonemapparam>1.000000</tonemapparam>
</defaultvideosettings>

Test on a portable install, or make a backup of the guisettings.xml first. Exit Kodi first. Let us know if it works.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-03-13, 00:43)Karellen Wrote: I have never tried it, but you could experiment with manually adjusting the default for any item by editing the guisettings.xml file in the ...\Kodi data folder (wiki)\Userdata (wiki)\ folder

I asked because of my addon, which uses the "Set as default for all media" setting, so volume amplification and center mix level can not be excluded.
But, since it is not ideal to use an audio offset setting, which is intended for audio-video sync in channels where there is a sync problem, and use it for a Bluetooth delay, so I think it would be better:
A separate setting for Delay for Bluetooth, in "System Settings", which will be above the setting of the audio offset. Then when you add a delay - it will be added to all channels equally.
For example. Suppose my Bluetooth headset has a delay of 300. Now if all the channels are on 0 audio offset, and one of the channels (which has a sync problem) is saved as +100, then when the Bluetooth is connected, the problematic channel will be +400, and all other channels +300.
This is not a complicated thing at all, as long as the setting of the Bluetooth delay is a separate setting, and works regardless of the audio offset, but above it.

On this occasion, I would be happy if you could help me:
I sent PR to update my addon i mentioned above, and for about two weeks now there has been no response.
Do you know who to contact?
Thanks
(2022-03-13, 23:42)vip. Wrote: I sent PR to update my addon i mentioned above, and for about two weeks now there has been no response.
I've pinged the team members that look after addon PR's.
Hopefully they will respond soon.
Thanks
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-03-13, 23:49)Karellen Wrote: I've pinged the team members that look after addon PR's.
Hopefully they will respond soon.
Thanks
Thanks for the help and quick reply.
It's been a week since (and in total already three weeks) and there is no response to the PR I sent.
Is there anyone here in the forum that can be contacted regarding this?
@brazen1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Set as default for all media" with option to mark a selection0