Solved Actor Thumbs Missing
I rarely go into the cast setting of movies, so I just now noticed the thumbnails for actors are not being shown in Confluence 4.7.14 using Kodi 19.3.

I found a copy of version 4.7.13 online, but it did not contain all files so could not be installed and run properly.

Has anyone else noticed this?  If I switch to Estuary, the thumbnails show.
All good here using the same version of Kodi and Confluence -

Made backups, then uninstalled the program completely.  Installed Kodi 19.3 as new installation, installed Confluence 4.7.13 from the repository.  Actor thumbnails still did not show up.  Tried to install Confluence 4.7.14 from the zip file, but it froze Kodi completely and could not get it installed.

After crashing Kodi, I renamed my database files and started those from scratch using Confluence 4.7.13.  Scanned in some movies, checked and actor thumbnails still did not show up.  Then, when trying to exit Kodi, it hung again and I had to crash out.

I reinstalled my C drive from backup and just downloaded Kodi 19.4.  When I get some time later this week, I will again start from scratch and see what happens.
Okay, I was just pondering:  What if when you guys were putting Confluence together for Kodi 19 that a file got left out?  If someone has been upgrading only, the old file could still remain and everything works fine.  But, if you do a fresh install, the file would be missing and thus the thumbnails do not display.

Am I tilting at windmills??
If the file was missing then the whole info dialog wouldn't load.
Spent all morning working on this.  There was a file missing; in fact, over 30,000!  Somehow my actor image folder that the NFOs point to got deleted.  Restored from backup and everything is fine again.

Apparently, Confluence reads actor image info from the NFO, where other skins read from the MyVideos### or Textures## database.

EDIT:  Well, actually the old directory got moved into another directory.  Don't know how I did it, but sometimes I really hate Windows Explorer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actor Thumbs Missing0