Aura Mod error message 'tmdb_type'
Hello,
I'm getting at error message popping up when I try and play music videos.
I'm using Kodi 19.4 on a FireTV Cube and Kodi for EMBY.

Just installed the AuraMod skin this morning.

Log file is here:

botoviluxu (paste)

The error occurs at line 53. 

Error Type: <class 'TypeError'> Error Contents: list_cast() missing 1 required positional argument: 'tmdb_type'

Can anybody help me please?

Great skin by the way!
2022-03-26 11:35:54.351 T:23499 ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- -
NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
Error Contents: list_cast() missing 1 required positional argument: 'tmdb_type'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/plugin.py", line 8, in <module>
Container().router()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/resources/lib/container/router.py", line 387, in router
return self.get_directory()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/resources/lib/container/router.py", line 351, in get_directory items
= self.get_items(**self.params)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/resources/lib/container/router.py", line 348, in get_items
return self._get_items(route[info]['route'], **kwargs)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/resources/lib/container/router.py", line 319,
in _get_items return func['lambda'](getattr(self, func['getattr']), **kwargs)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/resources/lib/addon/constants.py", line 485, in <lambda>
'lambda': lambda func, **kwargs: func(**kwargs),
TypeError: list_cast() missing 1 required positional argument: 'tmdb_type'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Looks like you have  plugin.video.themoviedb.helper v4.4.0 installed
Current version is 4.6.43.
Please update.

And since that was such a low version I checked:

Your meta data utils is way out of date..
But your script.skin.helper.service is only a version behind..
YET script.skin.helper.widgets is good.

Basically those three(tmdbhelper,metadatautils,skinhelper) are the backbone of Aura/Auramod.
Yeah so idk how you did that one, unless you're manually updating and forgot to update those, for months.
It happens, updating should fix it.
Plus probably add a lot more functionality.

After you update please check out the "new" settings in both meta data utils and tmdbhelper.
It also looks like script.skinshortcuts is having a problem:

2022-03-26 11:35:43.824 T:23391 WARNING <general>: CPythonInvoker(22, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/entry_point.py):
the python script "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/entry_point.py"
has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE

You might also want to look at updating/reinstalling to fix that.(i don't it has a "clean cache" option)
Thanks for your help!
(2022-04-02, 10:01)jojobro Wrote: It also looks like script.skinshortcuts is having a problem:

2022-03-26 11:35:43.824 T:23391 WARNING <general>: CPythonInvoker(22, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/entry_point.py):
the python script "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/entry_point.py"
has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE

You might also want to look at updating/reinstalling to fix that.(i don't it has a "clean cache" option)
Thanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura Mod error message 'tmdb_type'0