Win kodi 19 v expressvpn
hi all
i hope am u message message and if i take cursop sing correct page but im new on this forum. i have used kodi for years along side expressvpn with never any problems right upto version 19/19-2/19-3 and 19-4 matrix.
when i use any of these versions with my vpn connected it conflicts somehow and causes kodi to freeze and hang. my pc windows10 on my laptop using edge. the task manager gives kodi not responding message and if i take cursor to the square stop button the complete system freezes and i have to end task on task manager and reload kodi from the start.
with no vpn connected no problem all runs ok.
i uninstalled kodi 19-4 and installed older 18-9 leia version and have no problem using kodi all runs as should with same vpn connected,
i am lost my vpn support cannot find any reasons for this to happen and have used kodi with expressvpn for many kodi versions upto 19 s
any help would be appreciated
thanks
dexter2
(2022-03-27, 17:36)dexter2 Wrote: with no vpn connected no problem all runs ok.

There is your answer.

FYI, there is no support for VPN problems on this forum as per our VPN policy (wiki). You paid for a VPN service, so I suggest you contact their customer service department.
Thread moved to off-topic, as we neither have nor want anything to do with VPNs for the reasons outlined in the VPN policy (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
hi
well i have to apologise i was not aware of that. as isaid new to this forum. could you tell me where i can find this vpn policy.
i wasn't aware your forum was so anti vpn so i do apologise.

cheers
(2022-03-28, 09:36)dexter2 Wrote: can find this vpn policy
Here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:VPN_policy

(2022-03-28, 09:36)dexter2 Wrote: i wasn't aware your forum was so anti vpn
Its not that we are anti-VPN, it just that you don't need a VPN to use Kodi, so using a VPN is a 3rd party modification we have no control over.
Also, and most importantly, it opens up unusual behaviour in Kodi. Something that none of us mods, nor the developers want to diagnose which leads back to my previous point.
VPN is a paid service. You should get your monies worth and contact VPN support that you are paying for. We are volunteers here donating our free time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 19 v expressvpn0