Cannot scrape movies on Android
On 19.3 Android I get the following error when tyring to scrap a movie

'Couldn't download information. Unable to connect to remote server. Would you like to continue scanning?'

I have no problem with Windows 7 19.4

I have selected the 'The Movie Databaswe' as scrapper in both cases.
What is the difference?

/Not sure if it's related or not, but on Windows 7 doesn't allow me to change the settings of when I click 'Change Content'

I'm adding the logs of Android when trying to scan

https://paste.kodi.tv/yarebunidu

2022-03-28 00:59:17.547 T:13059 WARNING <general>: failed to load scraper XML from /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/metadata.themoviedb.org/tmdb.xml
(2022-03-28, 01:01)jalcaid001 Wrote: I have selected the 'The Movie Databaswe' as scrapper in both cases.
Switch the TheMovieDatabase Python scraper and let us know if that works for you.

And you really need to do something about your ridiculous folder and file naming. Everything about it is either contradictory or just wrong.
Nightmare.Alley.2021.2160p.UHD.BluRay.x265.10bit.HDR.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-SWTYBLZ/Nightmare.Alley.2021.2160p.UHD.BluRay.x265.10bit.HDR.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-SWTYBLZ.mkv
How can the audio be both DTS-HD and Atmos?
UHD Bluray is 2160 x265. Why do you need such repetitive detail in the folder and filename?
What do you achieve by having it named this way? You are bound to have problems with scraping.

Nightmare Alley (2021)\Nightmare Alley (2021).mkv
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It doesn't matter if I make the name simpler. Still couldn't scrap, as shown in the logs. I keep getting the error that I cannot connect to the server
Moviedatabase Python seems to work. Also on the logs

https://paste.kodi.tv/ubujizeyox

It used to work fine. Why now? And why am I not having this problem with Windows 7?

Would 19.3 (Android) vs 19.4 (Windows) make a difference? I just tried to use latest version on each platform
(2022-03-30, 20:23)jalcaid001 Wrote: It used to work fine. Why now? And why am I not having this problem with Windows 7?
I have no idea.

failed to load scraper XML from /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/metadata.themoviedb.org/tmdb.xml
I guess that is causing the problem. Maybe some corruption? Try installing the scraper again and see if that fixes it. Otherwise stick with the python scraper.
https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/me...viedb.org/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(sorry for the late reply, run into some other problems)

How do I reinstall the scrapper? It seems it cannot be uninstalled first

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot scrape movies on Android0